[FIXED] [JTB] Top-notch Trickery: ID Card vanishes

by hellswomble

Original Post

Re: Unable to complete journey to Batuu mission

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue on PC with the second mission. It won't let me obtaining the tower comm codes. Nothing I've tried to do has fixed it. 

Message 21 of 114 (2,830 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem, but in my case the IDs disappear from the inventory when I travel. When I return home they reappear in the inventory and when I try to go back to Batuu they disappear again

Message 22 of 114 (2,817 Views)

★ Novice

Same here but with recruit missions. I can’t recruit anyone to the order. Says only humans allowed, but I’ve checked cas using full edit mode, used Mccc to check traits...not ONE has any occult traits! They are human! But the option remains Grey’ed out on everyone. 

Message 23 of 114 (2,811 Views)

Re: Batuu Mission Bug?

★★ Novice

I have the uniform on that I got from a First Order (clicked package to wear it). Have the Fake First Order Id in inventory and still can't get though the door. When I click the holotable it says I need to Impersonate a First Officer and it's greyed out. After spending a hour on this, and reading here I had to disable that mission Frown

Message 24 of 114 (2,818 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried again and it worked just fine. The first time I had put the clothes on though plan clothes at the dwelling. When it wasn't working and looked in inventory saw the package of clothes to put on, I clicked to put them on. Still didn't work. So after canceling I got the 
Fake ID card first, than seduced a First Order got his clothes, clicked package to put them on...had my drone scramble the door..walked right in and was able to get the code. So I think it bugged the first time cause I had put the officer clothes on from plan outfit first.

Message 25 of 114 (2,798 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@AZBYCXDWEFU That sounds more like this issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Items-collected-in-personal-inventory-are/td-p/677...

@Winterhawk200 Merged your post with current thread on this.

@mariahkalie1022 Answered your other post.

@Charles00 What platform are you on ?

@KikiyuNA Sounds like a different mission with a different problem. Please create your own thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 26 of 114 (2,781 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@crinrict I play on PS4
Message 27 of 114 (2,697 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

How do I do that

Message 28 of 114 (2,643 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

How can I access the first order plans

Message 29 of 114 (2,620 Views)

★★ Novice

I play on console and got id from playing sabacc it is still in my inventory i just can't figure out how to wear the uniform can somebody please help out thank you

Message 30 of 114 (2,492 Views)