Re: [OPEN] [JTB] Top-notch Trickery: ID Card vanishes

by beeeyearr

Original Post

★★ Novice
@SimGuruNick Can we get an update? This has been an issue for a crazy long time. I've DMed you a video of the issue and commented with the steps to reproduce it. How is this still a problem?
Message 91 of 114 (936 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I’ve done the same thing it seems like they really just don’t care. I even sent them my save file still haven’t heard anything back.

Message 92 of 114 (930 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yeah I've pretty much lost all hope this is getting fixed anytime soon since it's been an issue since October. I bought Sims 4 on Xbox just for the Star Wars expansion and it really sucks this has broken the whole thing for me.

Message 93 of 114 (908 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@JaseDakota Literally a major n story good guy mission and they can’t be bothered with it
Message 94 of 114 (905 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@ejay1065 This works! Just tried it! Thank you so much for this! Was driving me mad! I am an xbox one user and to get up the cheat bar to enter these 2 codes press all four top buttons at once ( RB,RT,LB,LT) hope that helps!! :eastandard_smile

Message 95 of 114 (861 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks I’ll try that

Message 96 of 114 (856 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [JTB] Top-notch Trickery: ID Card vanishes

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I am xbox one and have found a fix to this thanks to @ejay1065!

STEP 1: buy an ID card from Dok-Ondars Den of Antiquities in the black spire district.

STEP 2: travel to the first order district and click on a first order first officer and find the dialouge option "bribe for uniform" this will deduct 250 credits from your sim but is the quickest way to get the uniform- only a handful of first officer sims have this dialouge option so just keep clicking on all the sims in black uniforms until you find this option.

STEP 3: GO home (exit batuu by selecting "end vacation" from your sims phone menu.)

STEP 4: Open the cheat menu /console command bar by pressing all 4 back buttons at once (RB,RT,LB and LT) 

STEP 5: Type in BB.Showhiddenobjects and hit enter

STEP 6: Type in BB.showliveeditobjects and hit enter

STEP 7: Exit cheat bar mode by pressing B  (might need to press B twice)

STEP 8: enter build mode and search for " first order holotable"

STEP 9: Place the holotable in your lot

STEP 10:  Back in live mode on your sims home lot Put on your first order uniform which can be found in your sims inventory and looks like a brown paper package

STEP 10: click on the holotable and select "Access first order plans" which should now be selectable

STEP 11: Return to Batuu and go back to the resistance camp and report to Rey.

And that should be it!! Sorry for the super long reply guys but hope this helps! What a total nightmare! Thanks for another Buggy mess of a game EA. This mission really did make me regret paying £15 for this add-on....thank the lord for the other dedicated gamers on this site who are willing to find fixes to EAs mess! 🙄👍🏼🤦🏼‍♀️

Message 97 of 114 (850 Views)

★★ Novice

I will try this today, you are a GOD

Message 98 of 114 (796 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@GamerGirl01986 I gave this a try today and sure enough it worked. I was a little worried about using cheats, I placed the holotable, did the thing, got the quest to advance to report back to Rey, then deleted the holotable and saved, then loaded the game. I searched for the holotable again and it said no object found, meaning the cheats turned themselves back off. I also didn't get any message about disabling achievements, so this seems to be the answer until EA decides to grace us with a proper fix.

So thank you to @ejay1065 for finding it and @GamerGirl01986 for posting it here in this thread for us.
Message 99 of 114 (759 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@leeman123459 Still happening.
Message 100 of 114 (729 Views)