Unable to complete journey to Batuu mission

by Winterhawk200

Original Post

Re: Batuu Mission Bug?

★★★ Novice
@crinrict I am on the Xbox, and I don't think the programming skill is a factor. When highlighting the holotable, the option "Access First Order Plans" is greyed out, stating: "You will need to impersonate a First Order Officer to do this."

As stated in the description of the mission, it says "You'll need to trick Agnon into believing you're a First Order Officer. Hope you've brushed up on your boot-licking skills." so I tried getting his relationship status up to 100 friendly, but that didn't do anything. The problem has got to be the disappearing ID Card.
Message 11 of 114 (6,987 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Xenton05 The ID card doesn't have to do with getting shocked though as the mac user describes as I got carded when I wanted to go in and they allowed it with the uniform and the fake ID.

I'm just wondering if the mac report is a bit different and this is a console issue. It didn't disappear for me.

Don't have a high relationship with agnon at all.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 114 (6,983 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

So I just tried slicing the door and got shocked, then passed the ID check. It wouldn't let me try again so I ordered my droid to slice the door and it succeeded, but the option for obtaining the plans is still greyed out.

This is getting frustrating...

I guess my next attempt will be to get my programming up a little higher to avoid getting shocked, see if that does anything.

Message 13 of 114 (6,973 Views)

Hero
@Xenton05 Does the option say why it's greyed out when you hover over it ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 114 (6,964 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict It says "You will need to impersonate a First Order Officer to do this."

I am wearing the uniform and have plenty of ID Cards on me despite them not showing up.
Message 15 of 114 (6,961 Views)

Hero
@Xenton05 Maybe you need to open the door without getting zapped. Not sure.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 114 (6,958 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict Yeah, I'll try that next. I'll post again if it succeeds. My silence will indicate failure and will be trying other things.
Message 17 of 114 (6,956 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having the same issues on ps4. Every time I leave black spire after purchasing the first order id it disappears, anyone figured it out?

Message 18 of 114 (6,874 Views)

Unable to complete journey to Batuu mission

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Current as of sept 10
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to work, get together, city living, cats and dogs, seasons, get famous, island living, discover university, dine out, vampires, parenthood, jungle adventure, realm of magic, journey to Batuu, cool kitchen stuff, spooky stuff, romantic garden stuff, vintage glamour stuff, bowling night stuff, fitness stuff, toddler stuff, tiny living stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to complete a specific mission for the rebels in journey to Batuu
What happens when the bug occurs? Unable to complete a required interaction with the halo table in the first order hanger room.
What do you expect to see? Option for interaction required to complete the mission is not selectable but is visible.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

So on a specific mission for the rebel faction. Multiple step mission, step one get an update from Rey. Step 2, convince first order guy to give you a suit, step 3 get a special fake ID, step 4 go to the halo table wearing the first order uniform and have the ID in your inventory and select the interaction. The interaction is grayed out and says you must be impersonating a first order officer. Sim is wearing the uniform and has the id in their inventory but the game will not allow interaction required for the mission.

have attempted on multiple save files with multiple sims.

Message 19 of 114 (6,850 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

On PC: My sim bought a dataspike in Black Spire for the scoundrel mission, but its missing from the inventory when the sims arrives in First Order District. 

I leveled up to rank 2 in the first order and received a dataspike as a reward, as well as a uniform, gun, and id card.

I traveled back to Black Spire (nothing in inventory but the Rising Moon overnight oats I ordered at Docking Bay 7 on first arrival) and restarted scoundrel/hondo package mission. Then traveled back to First Order to complete. No dataspike in inventory or other rewards - nothing but overnight oats.

I also experience random missing inventory for most fruit, veggies, and collectibles - when sim gets home those collected items are missing while old inventory remains intact.

Message 20 of 114 (6,850 Views)