Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [JTB] Resistance Mission: Password from comm tower missing

by SimGuruNick

Original Post

Re: [JTB] Resistance Mission: Option to get password from comm tower missing

Hero
@thesims2018 How high is your programming skill ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 19 (825 Views)

★★ Novice

I have dataspikes and my programming skill is level 7.

Message 12 of 19 (802 Views)

★ Guide

I have the same issue. I tried resetting the comm tower thing, that gives me the option to hack it again. But every time I have succes spoofing the codes, it goes to a two option menu, one "practice hacking" and the other I can't click on because I need to hack it. Reset, try again, same result. Game closed, start again, same result. Programming level 8 by now, and I have the data thingies (can't remember the English name for them, I play in Dutch). 

Message 13 of 19 (719 Views)

Hero
@Lavendela91 Do you have any mods/cc in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 19 (707 Views)

★ Guide

I have taken all CC out to start this new pack fresh, so I never had CC when playing in this pack. Never had any mods installed. 

Message 15 of 19 (703 Views)

Hero
@Lavendela91 Are you playing with a normal Sim or some kind of occult ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 19 (683 Views)

★ Guide

Just a normal Sim. Also, I just started a new save game, there are like 5 people living in the world. Sim is just the one in the household, went through University. 

I did also have this bug because of the steel bladder thing, I'm just gonna give my sim the ForeverFresh trait and just work around it like that. 

Message 17 of 19 (664 Views)

★ Guide

I think I found a work-around! I started a new Sim and made her go to the first order. She had to check the surveillance panels. Then I just went back to my other Sim with the rebellion and made her go back to Batuu. When I arrived at the First Order District I immediately checked the first panel that you see, it's on the building (there are 2 on buildings, 1 on the comm tower). This one worked. I went to the comm tower and that one worked now as well. Finally finished the mission. Yay! 

Message 18 of 19 (646 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [JTB] Resistance Mission: Password from comm tower missing

Community Manager (retired)

Could anyone experiencing this issue possibly share a save file with me? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks so much for the help!

Instructions for sending me your save:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 19 of 19 (620 Views)