[FIXED] [JTB] Missions don't get credited

by KristenLDD

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [JTB] Missions don't get credited

★★★ Apprentice

I sent over my saved file, but I have never done anything like that.  Please let me know if you need anything different.  @MetaSuperficial Thank you for alerting me to do this! Standard smile

Message 81 of 204 (1,534 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@SimGuruNick Sent mine just now! The family is always the same.
Message 82 of 204 (1,524 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Same problem here, absolutely no solutions anywhere on internet.
My sim doesn't have any of the traits which have been mentioned above, and is not a surnatural (spellcaster, mermaid, vampire,...). The only thing different is that he came to Batuu with his servo, who couldn't complete the first missions because robots can't eat or change clothes.

I noticed another bug linked with this problem, is that you can't sell stuff like kyber crystals in your inventory for credits, the item simply disappears. And when you play sabbac and win, you don't earn credits either. (In fact, the sign next to the numbers in the "money" section is not republican credits, it's the sim dollar one)

This entire extension is unplayable, that's annoying and I hope EA will do something about it.

Message 83 of 204 (1,718 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

That is EXACTLY the issue I have, the 'Credits' symbol has been replaced by the 'Simoleon' symbol.

The bug developed mid-game for me.

I also have the issue where purchases result in money being deducted, but no item being recieved, including a bot purchase which also takes the scrap metal.

If MCCC is installed I get various LEs.

Message 84 of 204 (1,705 Views)

Journey to Bantu glitching bad

★★ Novice

I downloaded the new decorator pack and have every expansion pack and kit (aside from the 90’s fashion kit) and when I went to travel to Bantuu I couldn’t complete any missions. I would successfully complete the mission but it would not clear out or give me the credits. I also could not purchase a bot. And when I went from one location to another, my credits would turn to dollars then back to credits. 

Message 85 of 204 (1,712 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@KristenLDD, no problem! Standard smile

Got delayed by a migraine, but finally sent some samples of my own.

Message 86 of 204 (1,693 Views)

Re: Journey to Bantu glitching bad

★★★★★ Expert
@choochee373 It's a known bug, please refer to this link in the Bug section of the forum, and click "Me too" on the first post. We are all hoping for a fix because the expansion in unplayable like this at the moment.
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-JTB-Missions-don-t-get-credited/td-p/10381143
Message 87 of 204 (1,678 Views)

Batuu Missions not completing

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City Living, Discover University, Island Living, Get Famous, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, Get to Work. Paranormal Stuff Pack, Star Wars Journey to Batuu, Realm of Magic, Vampires
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When traveling to Batuu.
What happens when the bug occurs? Im trying to do the Welcome to Batuu mission, and i have done everything it asked, im on the last one where i need to ask about the different factions 3 different time, and it doesnt give me my reward.
What do you expect to see? i expect to see my reward for completing my mission, its like it gets stuck.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

When trying to complete my mission it like it just gets stuck and wont say i completed the mission. 

Message 88 of 204 (1,621 Views)

Re: Batuu Missions not completing

★★★★★ Expert
@Haleymarlene It's a known bug. Please refer to this link, and click "Me too" there. Thanks.
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-JTB-Missions-don-t-get-credited/m-p/10381143#M183739
A suggestion, before starting a new thread, try searching if there's already one.
Message 89 of 204 (1,605 Views)

Re: Batuu Missions not completing

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Looks like we’re going to be waiting awhile on this one.

It’s not mentioned in the latest laundry list:

https://simsvip.com/2021/06/17/the-sims-4-official-maxis-laundry-list-6-15-21/

Message 90 of 204 (1,530 Views)