Re: Batuu Missions not completing

by Mandinga99

Original Post

★★★★ Novice
@bee144 Yes sadly... I feel like it should be on top of it, I mean it's an entire DLC which is unplayable for several players
Message 91 of 204 (1,970 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Necirays "Several hundred" players most likely. 😉 Question is how many are reporting it and how many just use JTB for build items.
Message 92 of 204 (1,952 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Necirays @bee144 A few pages ago, SimGuruNick requested the save files to test them, if you want to send yours too just go back to a few pages ago to find his message where he tells you how to do it.
Message 93 of 204 (1,925 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi, do we have any updates to this? I also am having the same issue after purchasing the pack on sale. I have not been able to play it at all. Only mod I have is MCCommand Center. My sims are by no means super sims. Disabling the mods and resetting the game have not helped.

Message 94 of 204 (1,844 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [JTB] Missions don't get credited

★★ Novice

I’m having the same issue. I have even tried doing missions with different sims in different households. I can’t gain money on Batuu and my missions never complete even when I do all the tasks. All of my sims cant advance past level 0. helppppp I just got the expansion pack.

Message 95 of 204 (1,765 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DancingFlower For now best thing you can do i click "Me too" in the first post of this thread.
Message 96 of 204 (1,750 Views)

★★★ Novice

I had this issue and the only solution that worked for me (i tried re-downloading the game, re-downloading the dlc and other things) was trying it with a completely new character for some reason

Message 97 of 204 (1,699 Views)

*Sims 4: Journey to Batuu Welcome Mission Issue*

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1230
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Sims 4 and Star Wars: Journey to Batuu Game Pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure how to fix - I just purchased Journey to Batuu today, and cannot complete the mission titled "Welcome to Batuu." I followed the steps and the boxes have been checked, however, it does not process this and I cannot move on to other missions. I never receive rewards for the steps I completed. When I tried to delete this mission and try others, it did the same thing.
What happens when the bug occurs? I just purchased Journey to Batuu today, and cannot complete the mission titled "Welcome to Batuu." I followed the steps and the boxes have been checked, however, it does not process this and I cannot move on to other missions. I never receive rewards for the steps I completed. When I tried to delete this mission and try others, it did the same thing.
What do you expect to see? I expect for the mission to be completed/fulfilled and once all check marks have shown up, the mission should go away as it was fully completed (and rewards were given).
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Bug/issue in Journey to Batuu: cannot get past first "welcome" mission, even if all steps are completed and check marks appear, the mission does not go away and no rewards are given. Also, when sitting down with other characters to play Sabacc, the players will sit down, but the action abruptly ends. Not sure if this is connected to the welcome/missions bug issue or not.

Please let me know if there is anything that can be done to help this.

Thank you!!

Message 98 of 204 (1,667 Views)

Re: *Sims 4: Journey to Batuu Welcome Mission Issue*

★★★★★ Expert
@dutchess0 SimGuruNick requested save files some pages ago. The best you can do is share your save file with them.
Message 99 of 204 (1,644 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [JTB] Missions don't get credited

★★ Novice
@KristenLDD The same thing happened to me, can't complete the mission
Message 100 of 204 (1,609 Views)