by crinrict

Original Post

[NEEDS SAVES] [JA] Last Exception on exploring jungle

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Dine Out, Jungle Adventure, Seasons, Cats and Dogs My First Pet, Get to Work, City Living, Eco Lifestyle, Parenthood, Strangerville, Get Famous, Island living, Kids room stuff, Tiny living, toddler stuff,
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to the Jungle Adventure Island bottom hotel on the top left and go explore the jungle, my exception error popped up when i was trying to clear one of the gates
What happens when the bug occurs? I get a Last exception error while trying to explore the jungle.
What do you expect to see? There shouldn't be an error when trying to clear gates to explore.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I did a clean run of my game took out all my mods and ran it without any of them.

I get a last exception error when i send my sim exploring in the jungle. It pops up when i try to have my sim clear the gates with her hands.

I do have the LE file if needed, the site just wouldnt let me upload it.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 23 (7,927 Views)

Re: Jungle Adventure Last Exeption Error

Hero
@AmythestKitty19 YOu need to create a rar file or c/p the content.

Are you also getting it without mods ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 23 (7,856 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Hey Crin, attached are two MCCC only and one Modded: False LEs of this error. The player was visiting Selvadorada, they tried a folder refresh and game repair, tested without mods in a new save and could reproduce the error in the unmodded game.

We believe this might be caused from the game failing to load families into the rentable lots for some reason.

This error happens both in Selvadorada and Granite Falls.

Attachment
Download this attachment
Attachment
Download this attachment
Message 3 of 23 (7,762 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@NeedCoffee4That Thank you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 23 (7,726 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [JA] Last Exception on exploring jungle

★★★★★ Newbie
@AmythestKitty19 This happens to me in granite falls when I sent my sims on their honeymoon
Message 5 of 23 (7,686 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [JA] Last Exception on exploring jungle

★★★ Guide

My sim just traveled to Selvadorado, first vacation in this save and I got a last exception as soon as they got there.

I would post it, but I think there is come personal computer info in that file

Message 6 of 23 (7,618 Views)

★★★ Guide
@NeedCoffee4That I think this has been going on for some time now then. I haven't seen families in the lodges in Granite Falls in my other two saves. I thought it was because I redid all of the cabins, now I think it is a bug that showed up after the big patch before Eco Lifestyle dropped.
Message 7 of 23 (7,614 Views)

Sims 4 Error Logged MCC

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Here is a quick summary of what I have been experiencing in my game since Sunday.

To put you in context, my parents bought me a bundle of: Eco Lifestyle, Jungle Adventure and Tiny Living for my birthday. I haven’t got the time to use it properly in game because of an error logged it throws me whenever I load a specific household. 

I have 2 versions of the same save file, which I also make sure to hit “save as” and upload it in my google drive as soon as I leave the game making sure I do not encountered any problems. So you might know at this point I try to be very careful. 

My game version is 1.65 (the latest patch). I also deleted the TS4 folder to generate another one and copy/pasted the mods folder, my saves and the Tray files in the new generated folder. And then enabled the CC/Scripts once again in game, I also always delete the localthumbcache. But the script problem still persisted, at this point I still don’t know what it is, so yesterday I kept doing the 50/50 method and also make sure to keep looking for updates of all the mods I had within my mods folder (the ones I were trying at to see what the problem was) and everything or either was compatible or updated. 

So I shouldn’t have had a problem with my game, but as I said the problem still persisted throwing me at first L.E (Last Exceptions) my Sims rented a house in Selvadorada an nothing else. When I loaded to be there with them it is because that’s were I saved it, it throw me a L.E. I have the B.E (Better Exceptions mod by TwistedMexi) in my game so, it kind of give me a report saying about an error with Neighborhood population service, an error about travel groups that supposedly exceed the household which was just four sometimes about Bills which is weird because when I was doing the 50/50 method I didn’t have the folder in it. ??‍♀️And to summarize it the trust percent about what the cause was pretty low, about 30%. So it kept changing. 

Sometimes they were just errors about actions in game and then, the most recent was when I loaded one script about NoSitWhileTalking and the MCC folder I thought the first one was the problem because it threw me the error file. So when I got out of the game I delete it and left just the MCC and also try to repair the game once again. P.S: I don't know if you can bring toddlers to go on vacation with you but just in case I have one in my household, two adults and a teenager.

Afterwards I just loaded the MCC and load the household again in Selvadorada and the Error Logged messages appeared in my notifications menu as soon as I got into the vacation home. So I gave up and thought the save files were corrupted. I reached the creator’s Discord for help and yeah they suggested me while I have been saying, also checked my mc_settings and log, also the B.E report when the mods used. One important thing to mention it is, I didn’t received anymore L.E or B.E report after exit the game... just the error logged so I had to use the last B.E I got and the MC file Log it generated while in game to send it to them. But still, they don’t know what it is either and I don’t want to start once again. 

Besides, to conclude I restore the backup save file of the version I had in the Google Drive and got rid of the MCC modules and load it without any other mods and yes, there wasn’t a problem. But still, my MCC is updated with 

7.2.2 which is the latest public version so far, so I don’t know what it is. 

Thanks beforehand! I would like to play my game safely and enjoy my birthday gift as soon I can. I will try to upload every file I mentioned here so someone hopefully can tell me what it is going on. One will be with the latest save file I think was corrupted which is the household in the Selvadorada and one separated folder that is just the save file backup I uploaded days ago with them in the house. And yes I also use CC Alpha just in case.

THE HOUSEHOLD YOU WILL NEED TO SEARCH FOR IN BOTH SAVE FILES VERSIONS LIVES IN BRINDLETON BAY AND IT IS CALLED THE HASTINGS.

Links.

1. Latest Save File: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1d-gNCKIlmj9H7dFAVLhFAJt9F_2C-X3T?usp=sharing

2. Original Save Backup Test: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1NDFn1NBz5vkTpKKbP4KtNv1Km64lw2kk?usp=sharing

Update: I played with the latest save file without mods in it just the Resource file and the L.E it said: 

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>284c313684b8bc495f2111e2</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-07-29 00:13:53</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.65.70.1020-1.200.000.457.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>neighborhood_population_service.py:476</categoryid><desyncid>284c313684b8bc495f2111e2</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception raised while processing creating npc households (TypeError: '_sims4_collections.frozendict' object is not callable)&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\neighborhood_population_service.py", line 476, in process_request_gen [&#13;&#10; self : &lt;filters.neighborhood_population_service._FillRentableLotRequest object at 0x00007FF482CA9BD0&gt;,&#13;&#10; timeline : &lt;scheduling.Timeline object at 0x00007FF4A313BBD0&gt;,&#13;&#10; zone_id : 920717446113919312,&#13;&#10; max_group_size : 2,&#13;&#10; total_sleeping_spots : 2,&#13;&#10; possible_travel_groups : []]&#13;&#10;TypeError: '_sims4_collections.frozendict' object is not callablertim=0&#13;&#10;Client Session Time: 69.06&#13; &#10;Num Save Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Num Load Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Current Game State: 0x96d01090&#13; &#10;Origin Version: 10,5,77,42374&#13; &#10;Modded: True&#13; &#10;SystemInfo: Windows 10 10.0.18362 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 nvldumdx.dll 26.21.14.3200, GUID: D7B71E3E-51CB-11CF-527B-9DAC1BC2D735&#13; &#10;</desyncdata></report>
</root>

Is this a bug? I am desperate seriously! ):

Message 8 of 23 (7,646 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Error Logged MCC

Hero
@Simtasticgallery There's a bug report for this LE here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-JA-Last-Exception-on-exploring-jungle/td-p/9288886

Guess that's what you're seeing ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 23 (7,558 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Error Logged MCC

★★★ Apprentice

Hopefully this gets fixed as soon as possible. As a possible solution right now, can I play it and make my sims go back home and save the game? I'd like to know what would you recommend because I still want to play haha or from what you have seen would you recommend to wait until we get an update?

How does someone can make the Simguru's to see this? Thanks for all you do seriously! Take care.

Message 10 of 23 (7,548 Views)