Re: Items disappeared

by Gwenwhynfar1

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Items disappear after reloading the game/travelling (no moo)

Hero
@NannyPhanny Are there any lots in the neighborhood that are residential ? If so, you could switch to that, check the NAPs and revoke if there are any, then switch back.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 35 (895 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

@crinrict Sorry, I don´t know how, I can only click "answer", not "make my own thread". I tried for hours. Sorry for searching for help in this forum, no idea how to fix that by myself.

The promblem contunues: All my crafted (and not crafted) potions (Magic potions, herbal potions, Promi-Seren)  disappear from one lot, as soon as Sims from an other active household enter the lot. It happens with all households and all lots and all worlds. Sorry for asking, but maybe someone has an idea or work around.

Message 32 of 35 (864 Views)

Hero
@Gwenwhynfar1 Here's some pics: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/Welcome-to-the-Sims-Section-of-AHQ/m-p/6931624...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 33 of 35 (857 Views)

EA Staff

Hello.

If anyone is still seeing the issue (without mods) and are willing to share save files, instructions are here.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 34 of 35 (773 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello.

There were some fixes in today's patch that may have resolved this.  Is anyone still seeing this after updating the game?

If so, could you share an (unmodded) save from before the issue occurs?

Instructions here:

https://x.ea.com/74420

Message 35 of 35 (373 Views)