Re: Items disappeared

by crinrict

Original Post

Hero
@nailtechsimmer Do they disappear in build mode already, when you switch to live mode or on travelling ?

Are you using moo ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 35 (1,923 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is happening to me as well. At first I thought it was caused by the "everything belongs to everyone" NAP (can't remember exactly what it was called), but once I repealed that it is still happening....trash cans, sinks, couches...ugh, so frustrating. It even happens when there are no visitors to the lot, so it doesn't seem like a kleptomaniac is stealing things. Never used CC or Mods. I'll try repairing the game, but it seems like you tried that and it didn't work. 

Message 12 of 35 (1,904 Views)

Hero
@drangelspop09 At what point do they disappear ? Could you answer my questions above ?

Yours does sound like the the issue in the other thread more (maybe OPs too). There's multiple things going on but unless it happens when you switch to live mode after placing them or if you used moo and they disappear when you travel, then it's most likely this issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-ECO-Objects-disappear-from-lots-with-and-without-N... (it is a bit of a combination of things as it's currently hard to tell what's what)

So current issues:

- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-CHEAT-Moveobjects-Moo-Causing-items-to-disappear-o...
- Objects disappear when switching to Live mode after placing (there's several threads on this
- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-ECO-Objects-disappear-from-lots-with-and-without-N...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 35 (1,882 Views)

★ Apprentice

I am out of build mode and they have disappeared. I will also load my game and items will be gone. At first it was counters and tables. But now i have lost a couch, pianos, sinks, plants on my table, and dining room chairs 

Message 14 of 35 (1,859 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Definitely sounds like the other thread!! I'm not sure what moo is...not one of the cool kids, I guess ^_^. I'm trying to be good and not use cheats this time. Usually happens all in live mode that I've noticed. I'll have to watch more closely when I play again. No NPCs on the lot.

Thanks for pointing me to the other thread Standard smile

Message 15 of 35 (1,842 Views)

Hero
@nailtechsimmer Did you use moveObjects to place stuff ?

@drangelspop09 As I linked two threads, I'm now which one you mean ? The NAP one ? Moo is moveObjects .. cheat that lets you place stuff however you like.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 35 (1,820 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Apologies, this is the thread that I was referring to: 

[ECO] Objects disappear from lots/ NPC Stealing (with and without N.A.P). 

Message 17 of 35 (1,798 Views)

Hero
@drangelspop09 OK. It's best if you me to that then. I'll refrain from merging until I get a better understanding of what's going on in OPs game as my posts would look weird if I move them over :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 35 (1,786 Views)

★★★ Novice

Crafted Items like magical and herbal potions, ambrosia, and potions from the reward store, collectibles like gemstones etc. disappaer.

My problem with items disappearing is not connected to NAP (I have no Eco life), and probably nothing to do with the MOO (even if I used moo when I placed some of the items).

I place those items in a lot, and after playing several Sim Days I notice that all the Items are gone. I have no klepto Sims in the Lot, and my Sims do not use the potions by themselves.

In my "store-lot", where my Sims usually buy insects for crafting outdoor-potions or ingredients for magical potions, all the shelves suddenly have been empty, and they do not get replaced when my Sims leaves the store and comes back (usually when my Sim left the store and then went back in, the shelves were restocked automatically).

This only happens since the June update. No Eco,no cc, no mods.

Message 19 of 35 (1,746 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@gwenwhynfar That doesn't sound like the same as OP.

Do you have any ghosts haunting your lot ?

You might want to make your own thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 35 (1,725 Views)