Re: Bug report

by ZennLuca

Original Post

[FIXED] Items disappear after reloading the game/travelling (no moo)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? If you put an object from build mode If i reenter the game it magically disappears
What happens when the bug occurs? The item just disapears and dosen t appear again
What do you expect to see? I dont see the respective object because it dissapeared
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

When i buy something from build mode after i re enter the game it magically disapears i am kinda wasitng my money.be sure to fix before launch of nifty kitting stuff

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 35 (4,609 Views)

Hero
@ZennLuca Have you been using move objects ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 35 (4,545 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict No i dont use cheats
Message 3 of 35 (4,532 Views)

Hero
@ZennLuca Could you try repairing your game then ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 35 (4,503 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

I did that and same

Message 5 of 35 (4,494 Views)

Hero
@ZennLuca Could you test a fresh save for testing purposes to see if that has the same issue ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 35 (4,470 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict I tried that and same
Message 7 of 35 (4,454 Views)

Hero
@ZennLuca To be sure, it only happens if you save and close the game and then reload it ? Not when you switch modes or travel ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 35 (4,415 Views)

Hero
@ZennLuca Tagging for feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 35 (4,382 Views)

Items disappeared

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Up to date
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all of them, including new eco life
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have repaired the game multiple times.
What happens when the bug occurs? I buy an item and it dissappears
What do you expect to see? place an item and it disappeared
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Place a couch to replace the old one and its gone. I have placed new counter tops to replace them and again they are gone.

Message 10 of 35 (4,621 Views)