Re: Invited Sims won't leave house after party

by WingedSnek

Original Post

Hero
@WingedSnek Did you have a house party ? There's many reasons for Sims entering houses. This particular thread is for Sims not leaving after a party.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 36 (679 Views)

★ Guide

No, just a „flea market“ or whatever term is used in game when you use a vendor's table to sell things, I'm currently not sure, especially because I do not play the game in English. I assumed it might be the same bug and since someone else also mentioned it happening just from inviting people over, I wanted to throw in my two cents too. If that is too specific, I can also open a new thread. What do you think? 

Message 22 of 36 (668 Views)

Hero
@WingedSnek I don't think we currently have one for the flea market sales table. Are you just using the table or do an actual yard sale ?

The yard sale issue is supposed to be fixed: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/FIXED-CL-Yard-Sale-Customers-Wander-Around-the-House/m-p/78940... so if it's back in the game again, there's def need of a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 36 (660 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrict I'm using the entrepeneur table (finally found the proper name of the object) and clicked on the option which was called something like „Start yard sale“ after either putting objects on the table or into its inventory.
Message 24 of 36 (647 Views)

Hero
@WingedSnek That was the issue that was fixed. Def needs a new thread if you see it again.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 25 of 36 (644 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrict I'm gonna double check in my current save and then make a new thread then. Thanks for the information!
Message 26 of 36 (642 Views)

Guests Will not Leave, and I Cannot Ask them to Leave

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 13092022
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Too many to list.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I invited people for Christmas, but they will not leave, and I cannot tell them to leave.
What happens when the bug occurs? Over 24 hours later, my flat is still filled with these freeloaders. I am playing in Medina Studios Apartments with the gnomes and pennies. I have played this flat before. Also, my gal in my own custom-built home in Sulani threw a Christmas party before the game updated yesterday. She had no issues. I also do not know why the patch version number is still the same, although it updated again yesterday. How do I get rid of these people??
What do you expect to see? That they leave. That I can make them leave. I have had this issue over and over again with visitors to this flat while playing this time. I had to be mean to my neighbor to get him to leave. Some of the others finally left on their own. When I ask someone to leave, they do not always leave, but eventually, they mostly have done, except for that neighbor.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I don't think I need to make a screen shot of guests who will not leave, nor the lack of an option to send them home. It seems clear to me. I think that this lot is mis-coded, but I'm not being paid to test your game, so you'll have to figure that out. Your increasing number of bugs have left a very bad taste in my mouth, and I am certainly passing that information on to my friends who have played. The bugs are out-of-control in this game now.

Message 27 of 36 (617 Views)

Re: Guests Will not Leave, and I Cannot Ask them to Leave

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I moved into another flat and then moved back. They are still there!! I tried repairing the game, too. This is a hideous and crucial bug!! It is impossible to study for uni with all those people packed into my flat. Also, the door was never locked, nor did I disallow anyone. 

Message 28 of 36 (608 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict When the party is over, they should leave. Telling people that it's okay for them to NEVER leave after a party, is saying that EA doesn't care that their game is broken. AND IT IS HORRIBLY BROKEN NOW. This was SUPPOSEDLY fixed, according to the patch info. So, why are we even having to have this discussion. I am willing to be a paid tester for the game, but I deeply resent being used as an unpaid tester.
Message 29 of 36 (560 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] Invited Sims won't leave after party

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Experiencing this today. Invited friends over for Christmas dinner. Next day they are all still there and so is Clement Frost. No option to send anyone home. My sim went to work and they spent they day enjoying my house and free food. I invite these friends over frequently but this has never happened.

I was able to travel to a new lot and leave them there. Hope Clement finds his way home to the North Pole.

Message 30 of 36 (506 Views)