Re: Interaction menu delayed

by Citysim9997

Original Post

★★★ Guide

If you completely turn off UI-Sounds in the audio section, it's certainly greatly speeds up menu response time.

I have this off on all my machine, including my fast PCs, what I found how, when you just try it once, it's hard go back.

Message 21 of 38 (2,009 Views)

Hero
@CoolPol42 I'm merging this with the main thread then.

Could you please provide your info to EA: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-SAVES-Interaction-menu-delay-on-sims-and-computer-while/...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 38 (1,996 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Citysim9997 It doesn't work for me.
Message 23 of 38 (1,960 Views)

EA Staff

Hello.

If anyone is still seeing the issue (without mods) and are willing to share save files, instructions are here. Please feel free to DM me with the save files.

Also it would be great if you could help us with more details like, if this is observed in a specific lot/world?

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 24 of 38 (1,918 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] Interaction menu delay on sims and computer while game run fin

★★★ Novice

This started happening to me last month with April's big update. The game runs fine but lags when clicking on other sims and computers. It doesn't lag with everything else, even pets. I've repaired, reset the sims 4 folder, took out any mods and CC. It still persists. It is worse with mods and bigger families. I've tested it on new saves and different sized families. 

Message 25 of 38 (1,857 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Lag for menu to show up when clicking on objects

★★★★ Guide

I recently noticed this problem but happens just with computers 

Message 26 of 38 (1,659 Views)

Hero
@ceunon20 Moved your post to the current thread for computers.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 27 of 38 (1,637 Views)

EA Staff
@ceunon20 If you are still encountering this (without mods), would you be willing to share your save file(s)?

If so, please send me a private message with a link to the file.

Instructions here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 28 of 38 (1,576 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@SimGuruRitzy wrote:
@ceunon20If you are still encountering this (without mods), would you be willing to share your save file(s)?

If so, please send me a private message with a link to the file.

Instructions here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

I sent you a private message with the savefile Large smile

Message 29 of 38 (1,536 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have also been having this problem since recently, are saves still being collected and is this issue still being investigated? Then I can send my saves. I already tried multiple fixes but I still get one to two seconds delay each time when the game otherwise runs fine like it always has. (Tried: repair game, new save, no mods, lowest settings, updated windows, drivers and graphics software, disabling all packs)

Message 30 of 38 (1,072 Views)