[FIXED] Ingame time shifted

by DioneJ03

Original Post

Re: Clock glitch

Hero
@Masonld I was never able to replicate this on any saves personally so I don't really have any suggestions for you, unfortunately.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 51 of 93 (1,085 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Ok. I saw that. Is your computer system or something that different than ours? Could that be it?

Message 52 of 93 (1,082 Views)

Hero
@Masonld It's really hard to tell why it occurs on some systems and not on others. I'll leave the looking into that to Maxis. They're better equipped for that.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 53 of 93 (1,059 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem. Can you tell me how to send my saves? 

Message 54 of 93 (1,038 Views)

Hero
@DioneJ03 Instructions can be found here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

PM the save to Nick

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 55 of 93 (1,014 Views)

★★★ Novice
@DioneJ03 My game used to do this as well until I upgraded my computer. Once I did that the issue completely disappeared. If your processor cant handle the game and all the packs, game time will never run on proper time frame.
Message 56 of 93 (965 Views)

★★★ Novice

Mine is doing the exact same thing. At first it was just an hour off, now instead of class being at 3pm, it’s at 2am.

super annoying!

Message 57 of 93 (966 Views)

Sims won't go to work or school on time

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get Famous, Seasons, Cats & Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work, My First Pet Stuff, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Toddler Stuff, Bowling Night Stuff, Backyard Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff, Kids Room Stuff, Spooky Stuff, Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Cool Kitchen Stuff, Luxury Party Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff, Holiday Celebration Pack,
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Wait for the time to come for sims to go to work or school and see if they go on time or about 10 hours late. This happens for larger households of 7 or 8.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims do not get the one hour notice for work or school and do not leave on time, they leave like 10 hours or more late. This seems to occur for full households of 7 or 8 not for households of 1 or 2.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see a notice 1 hour before work or school and the sims to go to work or school on time and return on time.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

For larger household of 7 or 8 my sims do not get the one hour alert for work and school and do not go to work or school on time.  They seem to go about 10 hours or more late.

Message 58 of 93 (966 Views)

Re: Sims won't go to work or school on time

Hero
@rosesareredtoo Merged your post with existing thread on this.

QA is looking for saves. Please see this post: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-SAVES-Ingame-time-shifted/m-p/8629086#M119221

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 59 of 93 (919 Views)

Re: Events and Jobs/School don't happen when scheduled

★★★★★ Novice

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av4XyWSiPySSjAdxPFXmmeyVGD96

For large families of 7 or 8 school and jobs do not start on time.  They start several hours late.  This happens for events as well.  However, for families of 1 or 2 everything works fine.

Message 60 of 93 (896 Views)