[NEEDS SAVES] In-game clock not matching gameplay (1.68/1.33)

by theangryuniverse

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] In-game clock not matching gameplay (1.68/1.33)

EA Staff

Hello.

If anyone is still seeing the issue (without mods) and are willing to share save files, instructions are here:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

Thanks.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 21 of 45 (1,171 Views)

Time Isnt Synced, Going To Work Really Late...? Help Pls

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi, my sims 4 game has been playing up recently, for some reason the time isn’t synced and i end up going to work really late and being stuck there for waaay too long and my sim coming home with really depleted needs (same with sims who go to school). When i travel to another location the time seems to reset back to what it should actually be, so for example I would come back from work and it would be 11pm (went to work at like 11am even though it should have been 9am) and I’d travel to the beach for example and it reset back to around 6pm (correct time). The game is still playable but there is freezing and lagging every now and then but really annoying me! I have to kind of guess the correct times. I have mods downloaded but i’m positive that’s not the problem as I removed them and the same problem occurred. I’ve done the basics, like repair the game and clearing out caches but nothing has seemed to fix it Frown. Does anyone have any ideas?? 

Edit By Crinrict: Removed all-caps from title

Message 22 of 45 (1,170 Views)

Re: Time Isnt Synced, Going To Work Really Late...? Help Pls

Hero
@__lauren6644_x Merged your post with the bug report.

Could you send your save to SimGuruRitzy as asked above ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 45 (1,143 Views)

Re: In-game clock not matching gameplay

★★★★★ Newbie
@crinrict This happens to my game too! Thought it was just me and have been looking everywhere for a fix for ages now.

I’ve re installed the game numerous times. Repaired it a lot and tried different saves (I don’t use mods) and it’s still happening!

Sometimes if I pause the game for 5 real life minutes the game time catches up and it’s okay for a few sim hours but it’s hard to play when I keep needing to change lot or pause for ages for it to be the correct time!

Has there been a fix for this?
Message 24 of 45 (1,099 Views)

Re: In-game clock not matching gameplay

Hero
@Bribriony QA is looking for saves. Best to send yours: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-SAVES-In-game-clock-not-matching-gameplay-1-68-1-33/m-p/...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 25 of 45 (1,081 Views)

Time out of sync

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.91.186.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Star Wars pack and some kits
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Send a teen Sim to high school.
What happens when the bug occurs? School ends later than it should, just stands there long after the timer counts down to go to class, do not go to after school activities. It did it with the original Copperdale High School and anything else I built or placed from the gallery. Deleting the recommended cache files seemed to fix the issue but only for one sim day.
What do you expect to see? My sim to automatically go to class when the bell rings, study for exams when I click on them and tell them to, leave class as soon as the bell rings.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I purchased and downloaded the Sims 4 High School Years on 7/29/2022 and have had the issue ever since no matter what family I play (created, base game, or otherwise).

Here is a link to the video I recorded. My EA username is 516975289.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1X6rZh12suETyfWcuYLdkB9sPq0BI84sq/view?usp=sharing

I submitted this ticket on behalf of my sister because she is not a computer person. The user ID in the ticket is hers.

Edit By Crinrict: Fixed Duplicate Template, added tag

(CM: Multiple posts merged. Check out this post for tips on how to edit and add more to a post.)

Message 26 of 45 (1,184 Views)

Re: [HSY] Time out of sync

Hero
@thefatalbeliever Has your sister been using MCCC and mess with the time settings there in any way ?

Is school the only thing where the time is off ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 27 of 45 (1,148 Views)

★ Novice
@crinrict No, she actually didn’t download the MCCC command center until a couple of days ago and hasn’t really used it.

The school is the only place with the issue. Jobs seem to be fine but she hasn’t tried University since the new pack came out.
Message 28 of 45 (1,130 Views)

Hero
@thefatalbeliever Have you tried renaming the user folder and just putting the save back yet to see if that helps ?

All your stuff is still in the old folder so no worries.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 29 of 45 (1,110 Views)

★ Novice
@crinrict What’s the user folder?
Message 30 of 45 (1,089 Views)