[NEEDS SAVES] [IL] [V] Occult form not the same even when linked or copied

by YannaCat

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [IL] Teen mermaid form not the same even when linked or copied

★★★★★ Apprentice

My Mermaid offspring will grow up, human appearance and Mermaid appearance is completely different... But parents have the same human and Mermaid appearance. Right, the parents are the same, so the kids must be the same. Unless the human and the mermaid parents are different, then the human and the mermaid children are definitely different.

Message 21 of 43 (1,191 Views)

Re: When the offspring of mermaids grow up, the human appearance and the Merman

[ Edited ]
Hero

@mengzhu123 You don't need to report stuff you have already reported in the bug forum again.

Just issues that don't have a thread yet, need do have it's dedicated thread instead of putting them all in one thread.

I merged your posts.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 43 (1,168 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thank you very much! Help me merge posts. This is the second generation of Mermaids... . Is that the Human Appearance Is Different From the Mermaid appearance... .... ...... .

Message 23 of 43 (1,145 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Marked as Solution for Visibility Purposes Only

Can anyone encountering this issue possibly share a save file or video? You can DM me the link. Thanks for the help!

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 24 of 43 (4,948 Views)

Vampires linked dark form has a different face

★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.156.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except JTB
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play a born in game vampire, and check their dark form
What happens when the bug occurs? Some of my born in game vampires have an entirely different face in their dark form, this occurs even when the forms are linked.
What do you expect to see? Linked vampire forms should both look like the same Sim
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Not sure if it’s from a recent patch, as I have not played vampires in a while. It was tested on a mod free new save. It doesn’t seem to happen to all of them, but enough to be a noticeable  problem. 

Message 25 of 43 (1,030 Views)

Re: Vampires linked dark form has a different face

Hero
@Kita5399 Sounds like this report for mermaids: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-SAVES-IL-Teen-mermaid-form-not-the-same-even-when-linked... ?

Is that what you're seeing ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 26 of 43 (1,026 Views)

★★ Guide

Yes it does, I don’t play mermaids so I haven’t noticed it with them. The way they describe the face is exactly what I’m seeing on the vampires. 

Message 27 of 43 (1,009 Views)

Hero
@Kita5399 QA is looking for saves for that one. Could you send yours (as per instructions in the other thread)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 28 of 43 (995 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Sure, I’ll do that in a few minutes

edit: should I dm the save to you or Simguru Nick? 

Message 29 of 43 (990 Views)

Hero
@Kita5399 SImGuruNick.

Be aware that with the upcoming Thanskgiving weekend, it might take a while for him to get back to you.

I've merged this with the other thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 30 of 43 (953 Views)