Ok, save sent. Thank you! 

Message 31 of 43 (971 Views)

[V] [IL] Body shapes don't copy properly between occult and human form

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.73.48.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Almost all except for some stuff packs and all kits.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play around with occult sims in different life stages and try to copy from one form to the other.
What happens when the bug occurs? If the "copy" button doesn't work, or doesn't have the correct outcome, I can't make occult sims look the same in both forms.
What do you expect to see? I expect the copy button to copy the body shape(or whatever I have selected) from one form to the other properly.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

There are many bugs with occult sims and body shapes, and it's getting on my nerves. I want my mermaids and vampires to have the same body shape in both forms but that doesn't happen, and the copy feature is very buggy. In the video below there is an example of an elder mermaid, that actually has the same body shape in both forms, but every time i click copy, instead of staying the same, his body shape changes and becomes wider every time i click (This happens with no mods and cc in the game at all) .

There is also an even more annoying bug with teen sims, the copy button usually doesn't work for them, it does nothing. So they are stuck having two different body shapes until they age up. (Sometimes when they age up their body looks the same in both forms if I have used the copy feature on them in CAS before even if it didn't look the same as teenagers, I believe this happens because one of the two forms actually uses the teenager body shape which is more narrow and maybe thinner while the other one uses the adult one, which is why when they age up they end up looking the same) Copying usually works fine for adults, I haven't noticed any problems but I might be wrong. Is this bug super annoying to anyone else or is it just me? I love playing with supernatural sims and this issue is really bugging me. I really hope it gets fixed soonFrown

https://youtu.be/s8PijOIyivg

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 32 of 43 (1,117 Views)

Re: Problems/bugs with copying body shapes in occult and human form.

Hero
@o--Alexxandra--o I can't get your video to show in a decent size. Could you please upload it to unlisted youtube and link instead ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 33 of 43 (1,065 Views)

★★★★ Novice

https://youtu.be/s8PijOIyivg

sorry I don't know how that happened

Message 34 of 43 (1,058 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@o--Alexxandra--o It's just the uploading Videos to AHQ. It's a bit useless.

Thanks for reposting. Would be sad if you got through the trouble of making that video and no one can really watch it :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 35 of 43 (1,050 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I also have this problem, even if the copy-paste and link function is turned off, the two forms are also different in appearance, although it looks like but the body, eyes, face is much smaller than the human form ~ !

Message 36 of 43 (968 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@mengzhu123You can use mccc cas copy-paste mod as a workaround until it's fixed. Copy your body/face in human form and paste them on the mermaid form.

Message 37 of 43 (946 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

There is still a problem when copying and pasting. The Human Form and the mermaid form. The body, the features, the face, they’re still smaller, they’re not consistent

Message 38 of 43 (782 Views)

When the Mermaid child grows up, the two forms are not identical in appearance

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: 模拟人生 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Simplified Chinese
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.84.197.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything but kit
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Squeeze a couple of MERMAIDS and make them have a baby. And then you have a child that has reached the age of adolescence
What happens when the bug occurs? The two forms of the child are different in appearance
What do you expect to see? The child looks the same in both forms
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. No mod is used

Human appearance.png

The way they looked when they were human

Mermaid appearance.png

The Mermaid look

Message 39 of 43 (802 Views)

Re: When the Mermaid child grows up, the two forms are not identical in appearan

★★★★★ Apprentice

Correction: Having a mermaid couple have a baby

One More Thing: When the Mermaid child grows up, even if the function of association is closed, it will not be the same, including copying and pasting to make the two forms of the child look the same, one problem you’ll find is that the copy and paste function creates a gap between the two faces of a mermaid who is already a teenager. Facial features, the body will be much smaller than when the human form

Message 40 of 43 (797 Views)