by ludivina6

Original Post

Re: island

★★★★ Novice

No mods

Message 11 of 30 (1,405 Views)

Hero
@ludivina6 There's no notification to those so maybe you've been just unlucky and they didnt't take place yet. AFAIK there's no set schedule.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 30 (1,403 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've gotten notification for the hatching but when I go to the beach there is nothing 

Message 13 of 30 (1,399 Views)

Hero
@ludivina6 Yes, not talking about the hatching. As per this thread, that seems to be an issue for many.

Meaning other IL events. Do you also have issues with those ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 30 (1,397 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes with all of them, I've read that they should be in the calander but they aren't, all I see are the city living events, like meet a celebrity 

Message 15 of 30 (1,388 Views)

Hero
@ludivina6 No, the Island Living ones aren't in the calendar. They're pretty random and also don't have a notification so they're pretty hard to miss. You have to check the lots.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 30 (1,342 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes I have

Message 17 of 30 (1,331 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [IL] Turtle Hatching, Event Not Happening

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have the same issue. I used to be able to see the turtles just fine but now it never works. It's very disappointing because the Island events are a big reason for purchasing this expansion pack. 

This has been a problem in my game play for several weeks so unfortunately I can't just go back to an earlier save - I'd lose (human, not Sim) weeks of gameplay. Turning off my mods doesn't seem to make a difference. 

Message 18 of 30 (1,231 Views)

★★ Novice

Still can't get the event to work. All the other festivals appear with no problem.. just not the turtles.

Message 19 of 30 (1,190 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Could anyone experiencing this issue possibly share a save file with me where it's occurring? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks so much for the help!

Instructions for sending me your save: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 20 of 30 (1,134 Views)