Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: When the offspring of mermaids grow up, the human appearance and the Merman

by mengzhu123

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [IL] Teen mermaid form not the same even when linked or copied

★★★★★ Novice

My Mermaid offspring will grow up, human appearance and Mermaid appearance is completely different... But parents have the same human and Mermaid appearance. Right, the parents are the same, so the kids must be the same. Unless the human and the mermaid parents are different, then the human and the mermaid children are definitely different.

Message 21 of 24 (213 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Hero

@mengzhu123 You don't need to report stuff you have already reported in the bug forum again.

Just issues that don't have a thread yet, need do have it's dedicated thread instead of putting them all in one thread.

I merged your posts.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 24 (189 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

Thank you very much! Help me merge posts. This is the second generation of Mermaids... . Is that the Human Appearance Is Different From the Mermaid appearance... .... ...... .

Message 23 of 24 (166 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
EA Sims Team

Marked as Solution for Visibility Purposes Only

Can anyone encountering this issue possibly share a save file or video? You can DM me the link. Thanks for the help!

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

Message 24 of 24 (319 Views)