Re: [OPEN] [IL] Routing Issues on Mua Pel'am (volcanic rocks, trash piles)

by SimGuruNick

Original Post

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Marked as Solution for Visibility Purposes Only

Is anyone still having this issue? Could you possibly share a save file where you've seen this? We've had trouble reproducing. Thanks for the help!

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 11 of 20 (2,076 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello, I scoured the internet for a fix on this and noticed that there still hasn't been any updates on it so far. I'm sharing my save file where my Mermaid Sim living on the Island lot with the Volcanic Activity just got two lava rocks on her lot. I made the rocks decorative in an attempt to move them around since she wouldn't "break open" the rocks in the original places... but even then, she wouldn't open them. Same goes when cleaning lava spills? And sometimes some debris on the beach. (It's sometimes successful though, so I'm also confused)

I'm not using any mods. But I have a lot of expansion packs. 😅

I uploaded my saves here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nqi1TXKLsylPtfx74Y6ibEDfTpvi0zbO

This is my Slot_00000002.save file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-4LC40GYGDURNr7ioW-LShr79CgktoWZ

Message 12 of 20 (1,524 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@chisenires wrote:

Hello, I scoured the internet for a fix on this and noticed that there still hasn't been any updates on it so far. I'm sharing my save file where my Mermaid Sim living on the Island lot with the Volcanic Activity just got two lava rocks on her lot. I made the rocks decorative in an attempt to move them around since she wouldn't "break open" the rocks in the original places... but even then, she wouldn't open them. Same goes when cleaning lava spills? And sometimes some debris on the beach. (It's sometimes successful though, so I'm also confused)

I'm not using any mods. But I have a lot of expansion packs. 😅

I uploaded my saves here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nqi1TXKLsylPtfx74Y6ibEDfTpvi0zbO

This is my Slot_00000002.save file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-4LC40GYGDURNr7ioW-LShr79CgktoWZ

oh, added note: after uploading this here and playing Sims again, I tried cleaning up the ash and tried to break open the rocks again. This time it worked 😮

Message 13 of 20 (1,515 Views)

★ Guide

Do you still need saves @SimGuruNick ? 

I've just had this issue for the first time. Patched to current on PC, with all packs up to & including TLSP.

Message 14 of 20 (1,479 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

For the cleaning up lava trash by the little rainbow lake on the left lower side of Mua Pel'am:

It seems the action is overridden by many, if not all, other interactions, and since the lava spots are on the beach and the action to Comb for seachells etc seems very strong, that always interrupts the cleaning. My workaround is to immediately click away any other interactions entering the action queue, as soon as I see them, and that makes the sim finish cleaning up the lava.

Message 15 of 20 (1,471 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [IL] Routing Issues on Mua Pel'am (volcanic rocks, trash piles

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I think I have a related issue which is often reproducible, might be helpful. If I live on the "Island" lot in Mua Pel'am and I go around the world pretty far by boat, to lets say the shipwreck lot (without loading it) and play around with the buoy there, my sim often has issues either navigating there or back by boat. When this happens the sim in question does not seem to respond to any commands or gets to the area and just stops without completing the task. No real thoughts pop up on their head and they often just stand there. Exiting to menu and loading back restores it to normal though.

Message 16 of 20 (1,465 Views)

EA Sims Team

Sul Sul, @dragancaor!

Hope we're not too late, so in case you still got that save file handy, we would indeed be more than happy to take a look at it! Standard smile

By clicking >here<, a new tab will be opened with further instructions on how you can share files with our team.

Thanks so much and Happy Simming! Party hat

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 17 of 20 (1,399 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I just came across the volcanic rocks problem..

In case you still need a save file, you can check this one..

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_iwWnG4w5gWra21qJoQqRBJ3kjPh1ZKi

*UPDATE* After traveling to another lot and returning home all non-decorative rocks disappeared and I could open the decorative ones

Message 18 of 20 (1,314 Views)

EA Sims Team

Thanks so much @ClaimaieStandard smile

Message 19 of 20 (1,265 Views)

Hero

Fixed an issue in which all non-decorative rocks disappeared after traveling from different Lots. Was it the work of impostor rocks? Igneous looks especially shifty. Sus.

Fixed in Patch 1.67.45/ 1.32

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 20 of 20 (4,573 Views)