Re: [TROUBLESHOOT] Literary Digest entries disappear

by SimGuruNick

Original Post

Re: [XB1] [IL] Mermaid Sims don’t get royalties

Hero
@KaraDM It is possible that the nature documentation is bugged for all Sims.

Did you have it occur with any other royalties or just that one ?

I think the status is:
- Nature doc für all
- Mermaid for everything.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 44 (1,079 Views)

Re: [XB1] [IL] Mermaid Sims don’t get royalties

★★★★★ Novice

I haven’t tried with any other royalties in awhile.  That might be though.

Message 22 of 44 (1,061 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem, with every publishing option. For a few days I thought that the older books have expired, but then I read the list and they are still there, the 20 days of royalties aren't over. The new books my sim is publishing are missing on the list and I'm not getting royalties for them. 

Message 23 of 44 (1,048 Views)

Hero
@Laryake moved your post over to a more current thread

Is it for nature documentation or any occult ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 44 (1,040 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Marked as Solution for Visibility Purposes Only

We've had trouble reproducing this, could anyone possibly share a save file? You can DM the link to me, thanks for the help!

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 25 of 44 (4,198 Views)

Ex-mermaid not earning book or documentary royalties

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City Living, Island Living
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It occurs when my sim tries to publish a book. It doesn't work with any other sim, just the one.
What happens when the bug occurs? No royalties come in. I've tried resetting my sim, moving her, etc. and nothing changes it.
What do you expect to see? My sim writes a book and no royalties ever come in. This happened after she ate the mermaid kelp. I read online that mermaids don't collect royalties, so I had her eat 2 more mermaid kelps and turn back into a human. After this, only ever other book would earn royalties and sporadically. I moved her to an island and she could not receive any royalties after that. After moving her back into the city and writing new books, she is still unable to collect royalties.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

None

Message 26 of 44 (978 Views)

Re: Ex-mermaid not earning book or documentary royalties

Hero
@cgadboiso0 I'm merging this with the mermaid thread. Seems along the same lines.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 27 of 44 (925 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks!

Message 28 of 44 (894 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi, I have a Last exception that is realted with this topic, I don´t know if you can help me, I play whith a pc and it appears since I downloaded CC Mods

Thanks

Message 29 of 44 (862 Views)

Hero
@Alejandrogqh Could you upload the LE ? YOu need to create a .rar file to upload or c/p the content.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 30 of 44 (857 Views)