sims keep entering house

by xxmissawsumxx

Original Post

Re: [HSY] Uninvited Sims entering homes to ask to be best friends

★★★★ Apprentice

Spellcaster Sims are bypassing locked doors if they are set to Transportalate.

Message 11 of 74 (4,072 Views)

sims keep entering house

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? I dont know
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? highschool.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play with sims who go to school.
What happens when the bug occurs? they just do the same things that a sim who was invited would do.
What do you expect to see? the sims should knock and wait to be invited in.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. the newest patch may have caused this.

after getting the highschool expansion my teen sims friends keep entering my house without being invited all the time even in the middle of the night, they also dont have a key to the house. it says this glitch is fixed but it is not or it at least was but is happening again either from the new pach or highschool pack.

Message 12 of 74 (4,030 Views)

Re: sims keep entering house

★★★ Novice

This Is happening to me as well. Also I think there needs to be more than 2 options for being best friends or they need to allow us to have multiple besties or stop making the sims get hurt sentiments when saying no!

Message 13 of 74 (3,995 Views)

Re: sims keep entering house

★★★★★ Apprentice

I am being swamped by BFF requests whether on my home lot or away.  All teen to teen.  Also, I have sims entering my home lot without being invited sometimes that is associated with BFF requests and sometimes not.

Message 14 of 74 (3,969 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [HSY] Uninvited Sims entering homes to ask to be best friends

★ Guide

I am suffering from this bug, a teenage sim, boyfriend of my sim's daughter, has entered the house a couple of times to ask to be best friends with the mother, and there has been a third time in which he has asked to take a step further in the relationship and become boyfriend and girlfriend, and they don't even know each other! In addition I am experiencing a very very very unpleasant error, it seems that my games are not saved correctly, it is the third time that I live on the same Sunday, I save the game, I exit the game and I am at an earlier point, even loading the game that I am looking for exactly , (because I usually use "save as"), but still, it takes me to a previous save point, I don't understand anything, but my game is very buggy...

Message 15 of 74 (3,911 Views)

pushy BFFs

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Since the high school EP, best friend requests have become awfully aggressive, with sims just coming right into the house to demand best friendship. Only way I've found to stop it is to lock the doors.

Message 16 of 74 (3,909 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am having this problem as well. My teen sim started doing romantic interactions with Jeb. He then barged into the house in the middle of the night and asked my sim's mom to go steady! I don't even believe my sim's mom actually knew the guy as well! Since this occurred I've had Jeb randomly show up to the house twice again asking the sim's father and then the sim himself to be best friends. Super strange bug.

Message 17 of 74 (3,814 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I found this post when looking for something related (the pop-ups in general and how they're ruining relationships), but hadn't yet had someone march into any of my houses uninvited yet. Welp, one of the townie teen students (Rolando Rees) just now marched into my current household (young adult mother and her teen student son who is friends with Rolando). The son is away doing the after-school chess activity, and Rolando just asked the mother sim to go to prom with him. Mother and townie have never met until this moment. Rolando acted like he'd been invited in as well, and just sat down at the dining room table after being rejected.

I tried turning off every option available for the HSY pack options and this has not helped. I've even seen the same townie (Molly Prescott) spam the son at school over and over with "let's be BFFs" messages and they were nowhere near the usual friendship level requirements for BFFs. Each rejection gave negative friendship points and she asked 3 or 4 times in a row.

Message 18 of 74 (3,727 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I am also experiencing this. I have no mods or cc, and it's occurred ever since the HSY pack. My sims are inundated with BFF requests to the point it's impossible to keep friends. People who don't even know my sims are asking to be BFFs - my teen sim, Elliott, was friends with an NPC sim, and that NPC sim asked Elliott's twin sister to be best friends after entering the home uninvited. Then the NPC sim came back to ask Elliott TWICE in a ROW to be best friends. Elliott's best friend is his twin, and I want to keep it that way unless they allow multiple BFFs (which would be realistic anyway - or, you know, that ordered 'top 8 friends' from myspace....).

Probably the weirdest creepiest request was my sims nanny (when Elliott and his twin Mandy were toddlers) asking Mandy to be BFFs.

Elliot has the new teen idol milestone, which he can't even complete because it requires 10 teen friends. But with the constant inappropriate BFF questions (hardly friends at all) and rejections, he can't keep a single friend outside his twin sister. He even got yelled at by a "crush" (she crushed on him) he met at prom for not being asked to prom, AT the prom afterparty (seriously? Sorry, I can't go back in time two hours and ask?) That deteriorated that relationship too. My teens can't make any friends. (or maybe that's realistic...in the worst possible way Confused) It's made the game unplayable. Devil 

Message 19 of 74 (3,711 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I am also experiencing this issue in a completely vanilla save. Random Sims I don't know are just coming into my home uninvited and asking my Sim to be BFF's. In addition, every time I try and start a club gathering, it's spammed over and over with BFF requests that it's impossible to play. I even go kicked out of one group for performing too many "mean" interactions because I rejected so many BFF requests.

Make it stop.

Message 20 of 74 (3,693 Views)