Re: High School is rough? (Sims cannot get better then a C).

by CGrant56

Original Post

Re: [WORKAROUND] [HSY] Sim is stuck on C student despite acing all exams

★ Guide

I made a fix for this. Search for LittleMsSam Random Bug Fixes to find my site.

Message 41 of 51 (1,499 Views)

Re: [WORKAROUND] [HSY] Sim is stuck on C student despite acing all exams

EA Staff

Hello All,

If anyone of you are still encountering this (without mods), would you be willing to share your save file(s)?

If so, please send me a private message with a link to the file.

Instructions here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

Thanks!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 42 of 51 (1,321 Views)

High School is rough? (Sims cannot get better then a C).

★★★★★ Apprentice

I am playing a Vamp teen on the longest lifecycle and have got most of the skills to 10.

She is at the Copper dale high school and has had the progression bar for a C Student filled for days.

Am I missing something about how one gets a better grade?

Message 43 of 51 (1,317 Views)

Hero

@Jaelk 

To get the grades up, there are several things you can do.  Make sure your teens needs are in the green before school.  Make sure you complete as many as you can of the daily tasks while at school.  Do your homework every day.  Maybe even the extra credit too.  Study for the Friday exams.  You can study for exams at night or at school.  Learn the good answers for the popups that show up during the school day and on exam day, so you get the max credit for the day/exam.  You can also alternate going to school one day and sending the teens down the rabbit hole the next.  I like to just send the teens to the rabbit hole on Monday's, so they get the extra credit projects (Parenthood) too.  I have noticed that it does seem that it does take longer for grades to rise by going to school rather than sending them down the rabbit hole though.  But I have been successful getting my teens to A students.

Hope this helps.

Message 44 of 51 (1,291 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks for the useful information!

Message 45 of 51 (1,010 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [HSY] Sim is stuck on C student despite acing all exams

★★★★ Guide
@DopeySims This is getting rediculous, It's now March and I'm still having trouble getting my teans grades higher than a C. My child is a giften little thing and now has high A's in class, but her brother is a dunce. No matter how much homework, afterschool activities or projects he does. I can't afford to go with him to school with him because I'm also trying to raise an infant. I am at a loss as to what to do.
Message 46 of 51 (842 Views)

★★★★ Guide
I have tried doing this, but nothing happens, my teen will go to school fully happy and high needs, full progress bar but nothing happens. All the while his sister, who is a child just zooms through her grades like normal. xO
Message 47 of 51 (836 Views)

Message 48 of 51 (690 Views)

2 years later and high school years grades are still bugged!

★★★ Novice

It's been 2 years since the High School years pack came out and the grades with teen sims are still bugged to be stuck on C regardless of performance.

I'm still mad about the bug with high school years where your teens grade won't change or increase unless you send them to school ALONE. like the whole point of that pack is to go to school WITH your teen sim, avoiding a main feature of the pack is NOT a fix and it pisses me off that when I bring it up I'm told "just send the teen to school alone! :D" like NO that's not a fix! that's a work around but its still a bug that EA won't fix and it makes me so mad!

sending your sim to the school alone just so their grades will change is NOT a solution. the point of the pack is to play at the school with your sim. we should not have to avoid features, we paid $40 for, to "fix" these bugs. we paid for these packs. they should work. and the fact that is been 2 YEARS and this still happens and the EA team shows NO sign of even TRYING to fix it is unacceptable. STOP releasing packs that DON'T WORK and fix the ones you have! because we all know that literally EVERY pack has some kind of bug or issue that EA just has ignored and refused to even try to fix for years.

Message 49 of 51 (368 Views)

Re: 2 years later and high school years grades are still bugged!

★★★★★ Apprentice

That and expelled teens still can’t re-enroll in Copperdale High, so if you play with aging off, your sims are stuck out of school forever.

Message 50 of 51 (338 Views)