Re: Worst glitch ever!

by jasonbrok47

Original Post

Worst glitch ever!

★★★ Apprentice

So I had my sim flirt with his wife and they have a daughter, the daughter was not in the conversation, in fact she's miles away from her parents.

The parents flirted and somehow the dad and the daughter has romance while nothing change between the parent's romances.

I didn't take picture because I freaked out and grossed out when I saw romantic interest  in the sim profile, and oh ya the daughter is a child.

Anyway I closed sims 4  without saving and load up again, this time the parents flirt autonomously, and it still happen!!! HELP!

Message 11 of 74 (1,869 Views)

★ Guide

And I have a similar issue where a child becomes flirty once he/she hears track on the radio. This has always been an issue since 2019 and somehow they left it unsolved 

Message 12 of 74 (1,851 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@jasonbrok47 it's just weird and in some way, really creepy...
Message 13 of 74 (1,832 Views)

★ Expert
It's disconcerting that the team have known about this issue for ages- and have not done anything about it. There was a mod made to fix this issue, but the team needs to fix it officially (because mods, while amazing, are not official). If you look for the maker of the mod and google search "Fix For Roommate Behaviors Not Checking Valid Ages by thefreshsims" you can read his page for more information.
I think if word got out in social media then maybe this would get more attention to get it fixed asap. It's a vile bug.
Message 14 of 74 (1,806 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I end up used MCCC delete the entire relationship and cheat it back up, all those sentiments are gone, this is so much complicated than it should be. 

Message 15 of 74 (1,799 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] (Group) Conversation leads to inappropriate love interest

★ Guide
This is certainly an issue. I can speak for a fellow console player who became uncomfortable after their male sim formed a (now irremovable) romance bar with his own toddler son after a romantic group convo.
Message 16 of 74 (1,771 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My male sim is apparently a "romantic interest" with the toddler son. I want to know how I can remove that relationship. I am on PC. 

Message 17 of 74 (1,717 Views)

[Edit - CM] option in sims4 PS4 really needs to be addressed

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I don't know when it happened but when returning to sims4 PS4, as a basic user and player, with no cheats or add ons, its become apparent that biological parent and children can flirt, romance and (too scared to consider checking) woohoo.

As we all know [Edit - CM] is a global societal problem that is outlawed in most parts of the world, I'm truly shocked to find this is an actual gameplay option with EA Games.

Because Sims are a family forum and game, it is effectively grooming and condoning this kind of behaviour as acceptable for any age. It desensitises children from knowing the red flags of exploitation and abuse.

I dont like being a prude gamer or ruining anyone's fun but honestly we need some standards here, especially in a low rated PG game but hasn't anyone noticed this before?

I discovered this when my sim father started flirting and getting hot and heavy with his bio young adult daughter on autonomy!

This really promptly needs addressing. 

Message 18 of 74 (1,697 Views)

Re: Incest option in sims4 PS4 really needs to be addressed

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@hippiechicklet This is a bug, it is not a feature. Were they in a group conversation when this happened? How old was the child sim when the romance bar appeared?

Edit: I've merged your post into the bug report for this issue. Please click the "Me Too" button at the bottom of the first post on the first page of the thread.

Message 19 of 74 (1,685 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Could anyone encountering this issue possibly share a save file with me where it's occurring? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks for the help!

Instructions for sending me your save: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 20 of 74 (1,588 Views)