by TheSimsDirect

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] (Group) Conversation leads to inappropriate love interest

★★ Novice

How do I add my save file? This has happened to me just now too

Message 61 of 74 (1,130 Views)

Hero
@SnookieBlossoms Just upload to google or one drive and pm the save to the EA person that asked for saves

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 62 of 74 (1,119 Views)

Romantic interest in toddler

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.91.186.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Vintage Glamour, Tiny Living, Spa Day, Seasons, Parenthood, Dream Home Decorator, Discover University, City Living, Cats and Dogs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Toddler takes part in parents' flirty conversation
What happens when the bug occurs? Dad has male toddler listed as romantic interest even though he is not interested in males in any way. Toddler also has dad listed as romantic interest. Both have a Love bar on the relationship panel.
What do you expect to see? No romantic interest between adults and children, especially not within a family
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Please fix it, this should not be happening Frown

Message 63 of 74 (1,114 Views)

Re: Romantic interest in toddler

Hero
@fluffykitten787 I merged your post with the main thread. Could you please send your save to EA ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 64 of 74 (1,079 Views)

Autonomous Incest Interaction?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.92.145.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have every pack except luxury party, batuu, wedding stories, and high school years I believe.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know, I was checking one of my sim's relationship panels and noticed that he had romance with his brother. I assume they gained romance through an autonomous interaction, perhaps in a group conversation? The romance interaction panel remains unavailable between the two so I know I didn't do this on accident.
What happens when the bug occurs? Related sims gain romance with each other
What do you expect to see? No romance between brothers.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I was checking the romantic relationship panel of one of my sims and noticed he had a small amount of romance with his brother. I don't know when this happened except that it maybe happened today since I didn't notice it yesterday. The romantic interaction panel remains unavailable so I didn't do this on accident or on purpose myself. My personal theory is that they autonomously interacted in a romantic way? I have the Free Love NAP in play as well if that might be a contributing factor. They've both been in group interactions with other sims while flirty as well, so it might have come from that?

Sim panel showing relationships

Yeah they're undertale characters. But anyways. This is a really weird bug that made me immediately kind of upset because I have PTSD, I hope my information can help you find where it came from and how to turn it off.

EDIT: The version number might not be correct, I use the origin launcher and can't look at my game on there, it's the most recent update to the game though, I know that, since I updated it a few days ago.

Message 65 of 74 (1,046 Views)

★ Novice

I have two teen brothers who were in a group conversation with a few other teens. One of them flirted with some of the other teens and both brothers got a Romantic Interest relationship tag for each other. Flirtation needs to apply ONLY to the target sim within a group conversation and never to a related sim.

Message 66 of 74 (727 Views)

EA Sims Team

Under investigation. Accepting as solution for visibility purposes only.

Hello.

We would like to collect more affected (unmodded) save files with this issue, preferably from both before and after the issue occurred.

If you'd like to share, instructions are here:

http://x.ea.com/74420

Message 67 of 74 (3,368 Views)

Incest in highschool!

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Xbox Series X
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.76.4.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and dogs, City Living, Cottage Living, Discover university, Get famous, Get to Work, Get together, Growing together, Highschool years, Island living, Kids room stuff, My first pet stuff, Paranormal, Realm of magic, Seasons, Journey to batuu, tiny living, and a handful of kits
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create group conversation while in highschool with two siblings and an outside sim. Have one of the siblings create a romantic interaction with third sim (pretty sure I used exchange numbers but not positive). All three sims are now romantic interests including the siblings.
What happens when the bug occurs? When in highschool, siblings in a group conversation are prone to incest by one romantically interacting with another sim. This prompts all sims to gain romance.
What do you expect to see? No incest? And not all sims in a group conversation affected by one's romantic interaction with another.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

linked hopefully 🤞 

Message 68 of 74 (493 Views)

Incorrect Relationship Impact Assignment and Animation Glitch During Group Outin

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.105.345.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed?

Get together

Get to work

Get Famous

Seasons

Snowy Escape

Discover University

Island Living

City Living

Eco Living

Spa Day

Dining Together

Bowling Night

Movie Hangout

Perfect Patio

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?

I encountered a bug during group outings in the game involving sims who are romantically involved with sim A. The issue arises when sims B, C, D, and E autonomously attempt to perform romantic interactions with sim A during a group outing. Instead of the relationship impact being correctly assigned to sim A, it is randomly given to another sim within the group. Additionally, there is a strange animation glitch where the arm of the initiating sim stretches to point to the random sim in the group who receives the relationship gain.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Assemble a group consisting of sims A, B, C, D, and E.

2. Ensure that all sims are romantically involved with sim A, and not with any other sim in the group.

3. Initiate a group outing or gathering.

4. Allow sims B, C, D, and E to autonomously attempt romantic interactions with sim A.

Expected Behavior:

The relationship impact from romantic interactions with sim A should be correctly assigned to sim A, as they are the intended target of the interactions. There should be no animation glitch where a sim's arm stretches to point to another sim in the group.

Observed Behavior:

Instead of the relationship impact being assigned to sim A, it is randomly given to another sim within the group. Additionally, there is a noticeable animation glitch where the initiating sim's arm stretches unnaturally to point to the random sim who receives the relationship gain. This bug results in unintended relationship developments between sims within the group and disrupts the gameplay experience.

What happens when the bug occurs?

During a group outing with sims B,C,D and E, the relationship impact from autonomous romantic interactions with sim A should be correctly assigned to sim A, as they are the intended target of the interactions. Instead of the relationship impact being assigned to sim A, it is randomly given to another sim within the group. Additionally, there is a noticeable animation glitch where the initiating sim's arm stretches unnaturally to point to the random sim who receives the relationship gain.

What do you expect to see?

The relationship impact from romantic interactions with sim A should be correctly assigned to sim A, as they are the intended target of the interactions. There should also be no animation glitch where a sim's arm stretches to point to another sim in the group while interacting with sim A

Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods?

Not now. I've removed them.

Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system?

Neutral/Not Sure 

Will provide additional info if needed

Message 69 of 74 (192 Views)

Re: Incorrect Relationship Impact Assignment and Animation Glitch During Group O

Hero
@TheIcyDinosaur I've merged your post with an older issue on group interactions causing romance bars on the wrong Sim.

Do you have a video of the animation issue ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 70 of 74 (153 Views)