by Sorceress2696

Original Post

Re: [TO TEST] Spliced plants don't show plant

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 124 (3,344 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I am not certain for sure as I just booted up my game for a short bit so will know whenever I get the chance to play more but I just wanted to say that it seems at the moment the bug is still there when they are in greenhouses. It still says this plant does not need water. And this plant has no weeds. Will update if its still an issue when I next play but currently after the patch update in my game the issue still seems to be there. Just saying!

Message 12 of 124 (3,289 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Definately still issues. Have no option to water or weed whilst the plants are in the greenhouse. Its a pain because I am struggling to get my gardening skill up. I also have the gardening plot bonus to allow plants to grow better as well as the plant curator which I can't go past level 1 cause I can't weed or water plants.

Message 13 of 124 (3,277 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Maybe this is the other issue ? The one where they water plants repeatingly ? Did you have that one ?

NVM. Patch notes referred to the other open issue which I have marked as fixed now.

This is still open

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 124 (3,269 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I was trying to work out what you meant in the message @crinrict no this isn't the watering plants repeatedly issue. I haven't been able to water these plants at all since I started seasons. If I didn't have the plot trait Homely I would be struggling to get gardening skill. I have had them in a greenhouse the whole time and have never had to water them since planting them. And the issue is still there after todays patch which you said has fixed things as I just played over a couple of days and didn't need to water or weed them once. It still says this plant has no need for water and no weeds currently etc. Thanks

I also have the plot trait to make gardening grow well on my plot too and the planting aspiration which I can't get past level 1 cause I can't water or weed anything and haven't been able to this entire game.

Thanks though

Message 15 of 124 (3,257 Views)

Hero
What I meant was that maybe the patch notes referred to the other issue and not this one.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 124 (3,250 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Ahh thanks for explaining @crinrict Sorry I am tired and heading to bed so my brain wasn't properly working Standard smile

Message 17 of 124 (3,248 Views)

Hero
NP. I wasn't explaining well :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 124 (3,231 Views)

Unable to 'Water/Tend Garden' after last patch update

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
I want to talk about something you don't mention above: Unable to 'Water/Tend Garden'
How accessible is the current experience? It's useless to me
Summarize what in the product is difficult to use. When you click water plant, the sim waters the same plant oven and over with no results.
How is this making it more difficult? It's frustrating because all of the plants die.
How can we reproduce this experience? Try to water a plant?

I would appreciate having my sim be able to tend her garden again.  This just started happening after the last patch update.

Message 19 of 124 (3,095 Views)

Harvesting plants on a retail lot

★★★★★ Novice

I had a lot I created with plants that for some time I was able to weed, water, evolve and harvest. I converted this lot to a retail lot around the time Seasons came out so I am not sure if it was the conversion to a retail lot or the introduction of Seasons, but my garden no longer bears harvest, progresses or needs tending except for fertilizing. I spend at least 12 sim hours a day on the lot. Is this a bug or do I need to change the lot back to community or residential?

Message 20 of 124 (3,188 Views)