Re: Unable to 'Water/Tend Garden' after last patch update

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [TO TEST] Spliced plants don't show plant

★★★ Guide

the water option was under "more options"  but the tomato plants in this pic both needed water, and you can also see the weeds on the left side.  Gardening is working..its just different that it was before...I am glad to not have to water the whole garden every hour or so if this was the fix intended by the devs: was getting tedious.  

Message 41 of 124 (1,317 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

have you tried repairing the game Sorceress2696? 

Message 42 of 124 (1,381 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

all these plants I have were grown pre Season's update.  I have not tried to plant anything to maturity since.  I'll give that a shot and see if there is a glitch with new seedlings

Message 43 of 124 (1,380 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Yes it was the first thing I did when I started having issues before reporting the issue here. Wouldn't have posted it here if a repair had worked. And my plants were all planted after seasons.

Message 44 of 124 (1,378 Views)

★★★ Guide

I dont have the expansion yet..that might be our difference

Message 45 of 124 (1,366 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

It might be the difference. As I have the Seasons Expansion and Plants in a greenhouse. Its a definate possibility!

Whoops made a mistake all my plants were planted after seasons came out as I started a new Lets Play on YouTube so they were all fresh planted after.

Message 46 of 124 (1,361 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Gardening Plants don’t need water or weeding in games

★★★★ Pro

Can it be that the the new synchronization of watering for all plants is responsible for this issue? I have played through autumn and winter now and my plants outside have got almost daily water through rain and snow. If they don't need water, perhaps the plants inside the greenhouse don't need it either.

Message 47 of 124 (1,319 Views)

Hero

Hi @GratefulAnner

merged your post with existing thread.

Please refer to @SimGuruNick post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 48 of 124 (1,266 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@crinrictjust curious but how do I know if @SimGuruNick got my save file?? I posted it here as well as PM it to him but he hasn't read the PM?? Just curious. Thanks very much

Message 49 of 124 (1,248 Views)

Hero

The US has a bit of a holiday week this week.

Could be he's off or something. Check back next week.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 50 of 124 (1,242 Views)