by simplydawn

Original Post

Re: Game Failed to Save error code 510:3670eaba:4a96183d

★★★ Novice

I converted this to word plik. Hope that help

Message 11 of 25 (733 Views)

Hero
@8tina Thanks. Hopefully it will help EA to figure out what's going on.

Is yours still ok ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 25 (725 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict Yes, all working
Message 13 of 25 (720 Views)

Hero
@8tina OK. Thanks for all the info.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 25 (719 Views)

Sims Wont Save???

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

My sims won't save at first I thought it was because I had a buggy tablet in the household inventory but i removed it and its still not letting me save and saying "Error".

Edit By Crinrict: Removed all-caps from title

Message 15 of 25 (746 Views)

Re: SIMS WONT SAVE???

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

It might be related to this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Game-Failed-to-Save-error-code-510-3670eaba-4a96183d/td-p/1140...

You might want to look at the thread and see if anything there helps. That looks like the same error code the second poster (8tina) had.

Message 16 of 25 (711 Views)

Re: Sims Wont Save???

Hero
@lunaassassinpl I merged your thread with the bug report.

Make sure to click me too on the first page.

To be sure, this is without mods/cc for you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 25 (675 Views)

Re: Sims Wont Save???

★ Novice

no I have got CC in but not alot. I've decided to leave that save anyway. I looked it up and Google said to go to manage worlds and then save and it should work which it did however my house was gone when I did that. so unless you have your house saved to gallery I don't recommend.

Message 18 of 25 (666 Views)

digitalistic sketchpad

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.89.214.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all packs, including all kits.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Queue, then cancel, a Digitalistic Sketchpad interaction; my recent issue involved a Freelance Artist sim who was creating a forgery of a painting.
What happens when the bug occurs? After cancelling the interaction, the pad bugs, leaves my sim's hand, and hangs in the air. I can click the pad to have the sim continue what he was doing or do another interaction but there's nothing in the sim's hand and the pad remains hanging in the air. I cannot drag the pad into any sim's personal inventory. I can place the pad into the household inventory, then place it back onto a surface. I cannot reset/debug the pad. Sometimes my Sims will reset. I can also "sell" the pad, but it sells for §0. Also, after deleting/selling the sketchpad, I am unable to save the game and receive error code 510:3670eaba:b82ee92e. The game saves fine if i leave the glitched pad floating. I've also been advised that this issue could potentially be linked to the double inventory bug.
What do you expect to see? I expect the action to simply cancel & for my sim to leave the pad...wherever. (I'm aware that it's by design that sims don't automatically return the pad to their inventories). I also expect to be able to save my game &/or save & exit.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Hello!

Attached are:

1. Photo of the floating sketch pad, for the sake of humor, if nothing else.
  2. Error message 510:3670eaba:b82ee92e that occurs when I try to save or save & exit after experiencing the bug.
  3. When I had mods in, the LE captured by the MCCC mod said, "Error message: [tingyul] Exception thrown while loading an object in an inventory. Object: object_Sketchpad:0x0c6a0f36ecdf014b Owner: (ValueError: Trying to use GlobalResolver with type that is not supported by GlobalResolver: ParticipantType.Actor), CategoryID: resolver:377".
  4. There was another LE saved in my Sims folder, but I wasn't sure if it happened before or after removing my mods. I also could not attach additional files. I can still provide it, if needed.
  5. I can provide a save file, if needed.

Thank you for taking the time to review my issue. Have a wonderful rest of your day.

Message 19 of 25 (664 Views)

Re: digitalistic sketchpad

EA Sims Team

Hello @simplydawn 

Can you share your affected save file(s)?

Instructions are here:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 20 of 25 (614 Views)