Original Post

Re: All Turns to Dust

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@crinrictyes I am. I am on a PC

Message 11 of 71 (2,356 Views)

★★★ Guide

I also would like to add, it may be part of the same thing. is now I am starting to get random puddles in the house. where there would be no broken tubs or sinks.. 

Message 12 of 71 (2,340 Views)

Hero
@RavenLure Could you make a separate thread for that ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 71 (2,331 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have multiple retail stores (I'm using PC) belonging to different Sims. I have both stock items AND the restock signs turning to ash - usually at least one (or a few) items every single time. ALSO (and I haven't seen anyone else mention this part so far), sometimes, I'll restock an item only to have the item show up as all black and burned (not ash, just burnt looking) and when I click on this it gives me the option to "replace" so I do, but I think this means I get charged for that item twice - once on restocking, and again on replacement. 

I have cc's but no mods. I haven't tested without since other people having the problem have reported using no mods/cc's. 

Message 14 of 71 (2,285 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same exact issue- it looks like it was struck by lightning! 

Message 15 of 71 (2,244 Views)

Re: [GTW] Retail items that are purchased turning into ashes

★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem. I'm on PC and I do have custom content/mods  it doesn't happen right away for me, not sure if it happens after I leave the lot or not. Just know I come back to some sold items is a pile of dirt or is burnt. If I try to restock the burnt item, the item will appear burnt and then I have to pay to make it not burnt anymore. 

Message 16 of 71 (2,204 Views)

Re: [GTW] Retail items that are purchased turning into ashes

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I tried a further attempt with all mods and CCs removed. (on PC)

On this attempt, the ashes problem seems to have not been an issue, HOWEVER the blackened/burned stock items are still occurring. 

I tried two different retail stores owned by two diffrerent Sims over a couple of shifts.

I am now going to start putting CCs back in slowly to see what happens with the ashes. However, clearly the burned items are still an issue that have nothing to do with CCs or mods. 

Message 17 of 71 (2,125 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Retail items that are purchased turning into ashes

★★★ Novice

My sim owns an occult retail store and stuff just keeps turning into piles of ash, no restock sign is even left. why is it suddenly doing this? im just losing my items. i dont use any mods or cc, play on pc thru origin.

Message 18 of 71 (2,121 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

For anyone experiencing this issue, could you possibly share a save file with me where you've seen it occur? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks so much for the help!

Instructions for sending me your save: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 19 of 71 (2,048 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm also having this problem. I just sent a DM to @SimGuruNick with my save.

Hope this gets fixed, along with the Mannequin Restocking Bug.

Message 20 of 71 (1,972 Views)