Re: Inappropriate interactions with child sims

by jari121red

Original Post

[NEEDS SAVES] [GTW] [PH] 'Dare to Streak' interaction on children on retail lots

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover University, Island Living, Get Famous, Seasons, Get Together, Get to Work, City Living, Realm of Magic, Strangerville, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Moschino, Laundry Day, Fitness Stuff, Vintage Glamour, Perfect Patio
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know how often this appears, but I've noticed it on at least three children who visit my sims gallery store. Click on them, and you have a range of options which should not be there.
What happens when the bug occurs? You have options which should not be there - e.g. adult sims should not be able to convince child sims to go streaking. In addition, the only option under the parenting tab is 'put to bed', even though my sim is not related to the child, and may not have a good relationship to them, and this is not the child's home lot.
What do you expect to see? Options available reflect a sim's relationship to the child, and do not allow for inappropriate interactions.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

These options are not appropriate for adult sims - or child sims, for that matter - and I think it's an oversight in how the game treats the interactions? 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 5 (832 Views)

Hero
@jari121red The streak one was a more general issue before and was fixed as described here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-ADD-Adults-daring-children-to-streak/td-p/7199005/

Do you see it anywhere else than in the store again ?

Could you make a separate thread for the put to bed one as it seems a bit different as it's more an issue of not having the right relationship instead of shouldn't be on kids at all.

Just make sure to make this one about streaking only and the other about the put to bed.

Thanks a lot.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (786 Views)

★ Guide

Streaking not avaliable currently in the public lots that I visited, will try home lot to see if it also occurs there as I've had him living at the store. 

Message 3 of 5 (761 Views)

★ Guide
@jari121red Interaction only avaliable on gallery lot, it seems.
Message 4 of 5 (736 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GTW] [PH] 'Dare to Streak' interaction on children on retail

Community Manager (retired)

@jari121red Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, could you possibly share a save file with me where it occurs? You can DM me a link to the save, thanks for the help!

Instructions for sending me your save:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 5 of 5 (639 Views)