[NEEDS SAVES] [GTW] No work pop-up for Detective, Doctors, Scientist

by guarinao

Original Post

Re: Sims won't go to gigs and can't follow others to their workplaces

Hero
@Psychotps Did you put your mods back yet ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 15 (490 Views)

Re: Sims won't go to gigs and can't follow others to their workplaces

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@crinrictYes, but it hasn't failed since. Worked another week with no problems. Not sure why it failed that first week. I'm about to give up on this location though. Things are extremely weird:

Sleeping taking twice as long, My sim's energy bar is half full and it takes a minimum of 11 hours to replenish on a level 6 bed...

Serum failures 2-3 times more often... I tried 13 times to make serums and I got 8 explosions, 3 fires, and only 2 successes. (Success being either successful serum or tainted, just no fire or explosions)
I'm playing in the City (against my better judgement) and I think that has something to do with it.

Edit: City apartments are definitely bugged. Sim has since moved into a cheap house in Oasis Springs, there a level 4 bed only took 6 hours to refill half energy. And the next 4 serums were all successful. I hate City living...

Message 12 of 15 (470 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GTW] No work pop-up for Detective, Doctors, Scientist

Community Manager (retired)

Does anyone have a save file they can share with me that reproduces this issue? You can send me a DM with a link to your save. Thanks for the help!

Instructions for sending me a save:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 13 of 15 (385 Views)

Can't Accompany Doctor to Work

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 10.5.74
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Wait for the doctor to be summoned to work.
What happens when the bug occurs? The doctor goes to work without the pop-up screen asking the player if they want to accompany them to work.
What do you expect to see? I wish to accompany and interact with my doctor sim at work.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The most recent patch.

There is nothing else to show as it is the lack of something showing up that is the problem.

Message 14 of 15 (400 Views)

Re: Can't Accompany Doctor to Work

Hero
@Byrdy1919 Merging this with existing thread on the issue

QA is looking for saves for this one so if you could send yours to Nick as per instructions above, that'd be great.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 15 (343 Views)