[NEEDS SAVES] [GTW] No sims at detective APB locations except for the criminal

by simvasion

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] No sims at detective APB locations except for the criminal

★★ Novice

I've never had a "proper" APB - all of mine have always been an empty lot with only the criminal and no one else.

Other sims start to arrive afterwards, but then it's already obvious who the criminal is - the only one who was already in the lot.

Message 21 of 34 (1,351 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I can confirm that this still is an issue in my game. Takes the fun out of finding and arresting the suspect really.. 

Message 22 of 34 (1,291 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Could anyone experiencing this issue possibly share a save file with me? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks for the help!

Instructions for sending me your save: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 23 of 34 (1,248 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [GTW] No sims at detective APB locations except for the crimin

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

The Sims™ 4_20201105090544.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201105090604.jpgSeeing this on PS4. The first APB was fine, they were at the park and several sims were present. Every APB after the first were in other locations and the only Sim present was the guilty one that needed to be arrested.

Message 24 of 34 (1,220 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [GTW] No sims at detective APB locations except for the crimin

★★★ Novice

I have this issue right now aswell! The suspect won't follow me to the station and I have arrested the same sim almost 20 times but he never follows me to the station so I can't interrogate him and end this case, which has made him stuck in his career since I can't complete the case. It's frustrating seeing as I want him to progress.

Message 25 of 34 (1,031 Views)

Hero
@HazelBazel97 Could you send your save to Nick as asked here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-SAVES-GTW-No-sims-at-detective-APB-locations-except-for/... ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 26 of 34 (1,013 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I've also been having this issue, but I play with mods. I'll see if it still happens without my mods & if it does I'll send my save file. I didn't realize this was a bug, since I rarely play with the detective career (last time I tried my CC made it impossible to actually catch the criminal. Now that I think about it there were a lot more people back then), but in hindsight, yeah it makes sense that it shouldn't be happening. Certainly makes it a lot easier since my sim is a vampire & I want her in the sun as little as possible, but I want at least some challenge.

Message 27 of 34 (988 Views)

★★★ Novice
@SimGuruNick I am going to try to send my savefile over if I can figure it out!
Message 28 of 34 (918 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

This has just started again. Only suspect at lot AND no suspect arrives at police station after arrest. 

Message 29 of 34 (758 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@simvasion I just experienced this. Loaded the lot, a park I made and the description window popped up and there sitting at the chess table right in front of my Sim was the criminal. No other Sims at all.
Message 30 of 34 (732 Views)