[FIXED] [GTW] Invention Constructor animation broken/ No Animation

by InvaderJoshDoom

Original Post

Re: Get to Work

Hero (Retired)

@Lizzadoo67 I've merged your post into the current bug report for the constructor animation issue. Please click the "Me Too" button at the bottom of the first post on the first page of the thread.

An open bug report for the rockets is here Can't build a rocket, please use that thread to report your rocket issue.

For any other issue for console, please check the following bug report threads and use the bug threads to report your issues.

Current Issues Thread for Console: [Read First][Current Issues] Game Issues or Crashes

Compiled list of all current issues: [Read First] Compiled list of reported Issues

Message 61 of 126 (1,583 Views)

Re: Get to Work

★ Apprentice

Im having this issue April 2022

Message 62 of 126 (1,410 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Invention Constructor animation displaying over sim/ No Animati

★★★★★ Novice

Same issue. Hologram over Sim and no animation from Inventor Constructor at the GTW Scientist site.

Also plants in GTW Scientist site don't function. No growth, no weeds, no flies.

Message 63 of 126 (1,337 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Invention Constructor animation displaying over sim/ No Animati

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I have also noticed this, any gardens/plants built inside the site don't function at all like gardens/plants at players home. I want to say a lot with the scientist career site is broken

Message 64 of 126 (1,320 Views)

Hero
@WaddleBryan Which issue are you having ?

There's these two threads:
- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-ADD-GTW-Plants-at-science-lab-don-t-produce-harvestables/td...
- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-ADD-GTW-Unable-To-See-Option-Water-Plant-in-Sims-Lab/td-p/7...

Please post in the thread that fits your issue and if it's neither, create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 65 of 126 (1,296 Views)

Invention Constructor Missing Animations

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.86.166.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All packs except Journey to Batuu, Realm of Magic, and most kits
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create a Sim, put them in the Scientist Career and follow them to work
What happens when the bug occurs? The animations on the invention constructor do not play. When my sim does Chat With Robot, the robot does not move or react. When she does Invent Device...,the initial hologram blueprint appears around my Sim but the parts creation and the lasers and smoke do not play. The Invention just appears in the center if the Invention Constructor.
What do you expect to see? The animations to play when promted
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Product: The Sims 4

Platform PC Laptop

Gamertag: Justice3476

Mode this has happened in: Live Mode

Which Part of the mode? Scientist Career

Date Bug was Spotted: @2/27/2022

Time 6:30 PM

Time Zone: EST

How often does this bug occur? Every Time

What happens when the bug occurs? The animations on the invention constructor do not play. When my sim does Chat With Robot, the robot does not move or react. When she does Invent Device...,the initial hologram blueprint appears around my Sim but the parts creation and the lasers and smoke do not play. The Invention just appears in the center if the Invention Constructor.

What should be happening instead? Animations should play when prompted

Message 66 of 126 (1,278 Views)

Re: Invention Constructor Missing Animations

Hero
@Justice3476 I merged your post with the main thread.

Could you send your save (unmodded version) to EA as asked here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-GTW-Invention-Constructor-animation-displaying-over-sim-N...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 67 of 126 (1,241 Views)

★ Apprentice
@crinrict Both
Message 68 of 126 (1,195 Views)

Hero
@WaddleBryan Best to at least me too both threads then :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 69 of 126 (1,193 Views)

The Sims 4 Get To Work Invention Constructor is with broken animations.

★ Guide

The Sims 4 Get Work Invention Constructor has several of its animations broken. As you can see in the image below, when using the interaction to discuss ideas, the holograms appear in the area where my sim is, when it should be appearing in the center of the object, right? Not to mention the robot, almost inside my sim's face.

But that's not enough, there are interactions in which the robot should be moving, making noises and interacting with the sim, but it stays completely still and static, even when creating inventions.

With some interactions used, it will be possible to verify the bug,

invention constructor.png

Message 70 of 126 (961 Views)