Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Invention Constructor animation displaying over sim

by FridaLouiseS

Original Post

Scientist: Hologram appears on sim using Invention Constructor & Bot won't move

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.82.99.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions, game packs, and stuff packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enter a sim into the scientist career and invent or brainstorm on the bot.
What happens when the bug occurs? The hologram will appear on the sim using the Invention Constructor. Once it disappears, the bot won't move and nothing will happen until the invention appears on the platform.
What do you expect to see? The hologram will appear on the platform. Once it disappears, the bot will work around the platform, smoke will appear on the platform, and when it disappears, the invention will appear on the platform.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Example of Glitch 

Message 41 of 126 (2,167 Views)

sims 4

★ Novice

please fix this so annoying .... wooooooo loves all sims games science work place the invent object not working properly , the holagram isnt in the object its just outside of the inventer object

Message 42 of 126 (2,087 Views)

Re: sims 4

Hero
@Ghost1688 Merged your post with the bug report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 43 of 126 (2,046 Views)

★★ Novice

So are they gonna fix this or what??

Message 44 of 126 (1,978 Views)

★★ Pro

ok glad to know it's not just me using bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement to have the invention constructor on a residential lot. I haven't played with active careers for ages so I was curious to see how the "chat with robot" animations would look like.. Welp I won't find out until this get fixed, hoping for the next bug fixing batch. Fingers crossed Please no more kits until we get a lot of bugs fixed! I promise not to buy them until at least 5 build mode bugs are fixed. :P

Message 45 of 126 (1,928 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@Duskviper wrote:

So are they gonna fix this or what??

Wondering this myself.

Message 46 of 126 (1,921 Views)

★★ Guide

Want to Confirm this issue still exists and unfixed.

Animation plays over sim and some animations are completely missing.

Message 47 of 126 (1,852 Views)

★★ Novice
@InvaderJoshDoom I reset it, I got a new one. It doesn’t move but still says it’s building.
Message 48 of 126 (1,758 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@InvaderJoshDoom Agree and it does affect gameplay as Scientist and robot dont communicate
This has been going on for months now!!!
Instead of CAS and flowerpots please the game EA or at least send fresh games to our libraries
Message 49 of 126 (1,636 Views)

★ Apprentice

My animations are gone too. 

Message 50 of 126 (1,614 Views)