by elisnmiami

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Invention Constructor animation displaying over sim

★★★ Apprentice

Deffo EA issue 2021 August  too many are reporting it 

Message 21 of 126 (2,159 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm also seeing this in my game. Really disappointing with yet another glitch to this old EP. 

I'm crossing all fingers that when they eventually fix this they might also look into the plants not spawning any new produce at the Lab since you're not on the lot until after the spawning hour. 

Message 22 of 126 (2,138 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm having the same issue on Xbox One. (That and my sims are still teleporting floor to floor despite the last patch that supposedly fixed it . . .)

Message 23 of 126 (2,113 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have same problem with My Invention Constructor does wery same thing (my language is Finnish). So It's seems to be a bug and not because of my cc's? Uh, thanks EA. You say you fix bugs and in the same time give back new ones.

Message 24 of 126 (2,027 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I just want to know if this is being investigated and fixed soon because it's apparently been an issue for a while, and I just want the invention constructor to work as it should.

Message 25 of 126 (2,016 Views)

★ Apprentice

I am also having this problem and the Invention Constructor just stays still, without any movement. I do not have any cc or mods in my game.

Message 26 of 126 (1,992 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I also have this problem. I also find that you fix one mistake and make three or four new ones. I think you should finally be more interested in fixing your bugs than in a new extension or in-game collection. But what annoys me the most is that I have unnecessarily removed the mods from the game that did not cause this mistake. Angry

https://archive.org/details/invention-constructor 

Message 27 of 126 (1,958 Views)

★ Novice

I am having the exact same issue with the Sims 4 on PC running version 1.80. 69.1030. I have never done any mods or custom content at all. This issue happens across all save games and on any type of lot including the science lab from the science career. As far as I know this has been a problem since the very beginning as I have never seen it work correctly.

Message 28 of 126 (1,879 Views)

EA Staff

Hello Everyone,

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Want to let you all know that the team is still investigating this issue. However, it will take some time.

Thanks!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 29 of 126 (1,796 Views)

Re: New Problem with Science Career Brainstorming on Invention Station.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

When is ea going to fix these animations

They are part of game

If ea refuses to accept the animation is broken

I am reporting it to our trading standards as ea has to ensure when money is paid for a purchase it works correctly

You have 28 days

This is a subject access request

[CM - removed all-caps]

Message 30 of 126 (1,753 Views)