Re: [OPEN] [GTW] [DO] [CD] Business employees don't show

by owz123

Original Post

Second Employee shows up once and never again

★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? latest one all updated
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Pets, City Living, Outdoor Living
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Buy a Retail store and hire 2 employees
What happens when the bug occurs? Second Employee hired shows up for first day of work then never again
What do you expect to see? I open my store to start selling. Only one of my 2 employees will actually show up for work. I have tried firing the second one and hiring a new one. They come for the first day - then never again.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. This happened after the last patched updated that changed the way the load screen looks. I had not played previously since Beginning of November 2020

It is very difficult to run my sims shop with only 1 employee.

Because I only have him there is always customers that leave as they cannot be rung up in time with just myself and the 1 employee. 

I don't know how to get the second one to show up.

when I hired the second one the first time and opened, they showed up no problem.

The next day only the original employee came in.  I fired the second one to hire a new one, and she showed up the first day (even though the store was already open and technically she should only have showed up the NEXT time I opened) but she didn't show up the SECOND day I opened.

I have no idea how to fix this - and I am loosing many customers as I cannot reach them in time to check them out.

Message 31 of 34 (638 Views)

Re: Business employees doesn't show

★★ Apprentice

I have this happen but in my retail store.

Only one of my 2 employees shows up...

Message 32 of 34 (593 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

If anyone's still encountering this issue could you possibly share a save file with me where you've seen it occurring? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks so much!

Instructions for sending me your save: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 33 of 34 (522 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Are you still taking save files for this issue? My restaurant keeps getting the wrong chef turning up for a shift and it's totally wild! Tested without mods and everything....

Message 34 of 34 (371 Views)