Re: Items in inventory says Not Owned after travelling to another place

by HyperMan808

Original Post

Hero
@HyperMan808 You're getting the unavailable club error. Not sure if that has anything to do with things. Seems a bit off

There's a mod for that LE

Go to patron and then search for leroidutout. in LeRoiDeTout "Should Stop" Mod Fixes there you'll find: should_stop_club_errors

Let me know if it still happens if you got that mod in. Should def stop the exceptions but I don't know if there's a connection.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 41 of 51 (1,202 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GT] UnavailableClubError when editing clubs

★★★ Apprentice

It is not allowed to post links here. Therefore google for leroidetout_should_stop_club_errors.ts4script.

I've decompiled and looked into the code. In fact it is not a bugfix, but a workaround to prevent the LE to be raised.

Message 42 of 51 (1,265 Views)

★★ Novice
@Aramiteus That worked. Thank you!!
Message 43 of 51 (1,206 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Thank you so much this worked for me too!  Standard smile. Awesome and a relief after days of my message wall being orange!  :D

Message 44 of 51 (1,190 Views)

★★ Novice

You are a LIFESAVER!!! Heart

Message 45 of 51 (1,161 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict So I added the mod and it looks like the bug is fixed. I did test this for a month, I don't seem to be getting them anymore. Thanks for your help!
Message 46 of 51 (1,140 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@HyperMan808 This might even be fixed in the game. Have you tried taking out the mods to see if it's occurring without ? Would be good to know.

NVM, was thinking of a different error

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 47 of 51 (1,116 Views)

★★★ Guide

It does in a way fix the bug that causes the error, but you're right in that it is more of a workaround. The error happens because the game is trying to send out invites to clubs that don't exist anymore. What LeRoi's mod does is it "reroutes" that invite by telling the game "hey this club isn't a thing anymore, send an invite to this other club that does exist instead". 

Because of how this fix works, it's important to make sure that your save has at least one existing club in it, or the mod won't work.

Message 48 of 51 (1,000 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

For anyone still experiencing this issue, could you possibly share a save file with me where you've seen the issue occur? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks so much!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 49 of 51 (929 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [GT] UnavailableClubError when editing clubs

★★★ Guide

This bug happened to me today, which made no sense, because I know not to delete clubs BECAUSE of this bug. But when I checked, I only had 10 clubs. League of Adventurers is gone. I didn't do it. This is the first time in a while that I've had a sim join a club (Upper Crusts, if that makes any difference at all), but the closest I've come to editing any of the clubs is looking at the perks and closing without picking any.

Message 50 of 51 (841 Views)