[NEEDS SAVES] [GT] Sim cannot jump into pool from Diving Platform

by Cynquilla

Original Post

Re: Sim cannot jump into pool from Diving Platform

★★★ Guide

Been a while, @crinrict, and it seems all my Community Lots Pool cannot use the diving board, my home lots with diving boards and pools seem ok.

Message 11 of 16 (909 Views)

Re: Sim cannot jump into pool from Diving Platform

Hero
@Citysim9997 The premade lots or your own ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 16 (889 Views)

Re: [GT] Sim cannot jump into pool from Diving Platform

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm suffering the exact same glitch! I don't get it they were doing the diving platform just fine about two days ago. Now for some totally inexplicable reason they refuse to use the diving board despite having plenty of space to do so! I've tried reparing, restarting, moving mods, move objects cheat--no avail! How do you guys solve this glitch? 
Please tell me how to fix it ASAP 

Message 13 of 16 (829 Views)

EA Staff

Hello All,

If anyone of you are still encountering this (without mods), would you be willing to share your save file(s) along with lot info if it's specific to any lot?

If so, please send me a private message with a link to the file.

Instructions here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 14 of 16 (647 Views)

★★★ Guide

Never fixed? Forgotten? can't be surprised when there already 6500+ bugs to ignore..

Message 15 of 16 (432 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@Citysim9997 The sims team have asked for saves, its impossible to fix a bug without any reproduction of the issue
Message 16 of 16 (425 Views)