by canelacaliente

Original Post

[NEEDS SAVES] [GT] Curious About Clubs Moodlet After Sim Leaves Club

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions: All Game Packs: Dine Out, Parenthood Stuff, Spa Day, Strangerville Packs: My First Pet Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? - Have a Sim without the Insider trait join a club and then leave the club
What happens when the bug occurs? - The Sim gets the "curious about clubs" Moodlet
What do you expect to see? - The Sim not to get the Moodlet.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

See above.

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Tag

Message 1 of 3 (898 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GT] Curious About Clubs Moodlet After Sim Leaves Club

Hero (Retired)

This happens on PS5 also. My sim isn't even in a club, why are they bored they aren't in a club meeting? 

Message 2 of 3 (495 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GT] Curious About Clubs Moodlet After Sim Leaves Club

Community Manager (retired)

Could anyone experiencing this issue possibly share a save file where you've seen it occur? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks so much!

Instructions for sharing your save: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 3 of 3 (409 Views)