Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[NEEDS SAVES] [GF] Household members/KeyHolders turn up to set/on vacation

by Ellie1123

Original Post

Re: Active career glitch

Message 51 of 55 (127 Views)

Re: Active career glitch

★★★★ Novice

Revoked key. Seems to have fixed the issue but will continue to play to see if it reappears. 

Message 52 of 55 (106 Views)

Spouse is showing on on the lot the other is at.. Even the Active career lots!

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.52.100.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all the expansion pack , missing bowling and luxury party stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? just go to your career active day and say late or take a vacation day while on another lot.
What happens when the bug occurs? I was in the secret lab and my spouse was at work i took a vacation day and he left work after 1 hr and showed up on the lot without me clicking on him. And he has a lower career gauge cause of it. He also showed up on the Scientist active work lot( His wifes job) when she choose to stay later for work. What do you expect to see? Spouses should stay where they are instead of randomly skipping work and showing up wherever the other counterpart is located!
What do you expect to see? The spouse should stay at work or where ever he was previously instead of showing up on the other sims lot
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Happened after the 6/18/2019 patch for sims 4

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.52.100.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all the expansion pack , missing bowling and luxury party stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? just go to your career active day and say late or take a vacation day while on another lot.
What happens when the bug occurs? I was in the secret lab and my spouse was at work i took a vacation day and he left work after 1 hr and showed up on the lot without me clicking on him. And he has a lower career gauge cause of it. He also showed up on the Scientist active work lot( His wifes job) when she choose to stay later for work.
What do you expect to see? Spouses should stay where they are instead of randomly skipping work and showing up wherever the other counterpart is located!
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. This started happening after the 6/18/2019 patch to the sims 4 game

Message 53 of 55 (59 Views)

Re: Spouse is showing on on the lot the other is at.. Even the Active career lot

Hero
@CarryBlack Could you try to revoke the house key ?

Merged your post with existing thread.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 54 of 55 (54 Views)

Re: Spouse is showing on on the lot the other is at.. Even the Active career lot

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict just did ty so far it works Standard smile
Message 55 of 55 (44 Views)

Need help?

We’re happy to help with your account, troubleshooting, and gameplay questions.

Contact us on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help