by crinrict

Original Post

[NEEDS SAVES] [GF] [GTW] Keyholders turn up to active career/on vacation

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.51.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them apart from Vampires and romantic garden stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Test to see if it happens
What happens when the bug occurs? Every time my sim tells the director that she is ready to perform, her boyfriend (the only member in the household) shows up on set and is unable to leave. He comes home early from work straight to set. Once her day is over and I click on the option to go home, he stays at the lot and I have to click on him to tell him to come home.
What do you expect to see? The other householf members to not turn up at the set.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After I installed get famous

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Tag, adjusted title

Message 1 of 72 (3,854 Views)

Re: Household members turn up to set

Hero

Hi @Ellie1123

have you tested this without mods/cc installed ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 72 (3,803 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I have this issue too and I have no mods or cc. 

Message 3 of 72 (3,794 Views)

★★ Novice

I have yeah

Message 4 of 72 (3,791 Views)

Hero
Someone in the German forum had a similar issue which I tried on their save and couldn't duplicate.

So:

- Is the Sim that comes over at work or at home at the time ?
- Could you test this in a new save/ new household to see if it's related to a particular Sim ?
- What career is your other Sim in ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 72 (3,775 Views)

★ Guide

I have this to....my sims married daughter keeps turning up (she lives in a different household btw) She's also a reporter..I wonder if that has anything to do with it?

Message 6 of 72 (3,734 Views)

Hero

@procian

in what role does she show up ? I mean it's not an active household member ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 72 (3,719 Views)

[TO MERGE] [GF] Significant other appearing at gigs

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.51.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all of them installed
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Have a sim in the actor/actress career with a significant other. 2. Attend a gig with your actor/actress. 3. Perform the gig as usual. 4. Significant other will appear.
What happens when the bug occurs? If a sim is an actor/actress and they have a significant other, that significant other will randomly pop into the gigs for no reason. They will either leave work early or skip work as well. There is no way to send them home or off the lot, and they will get stuck at the gig after the actor/actress ends their shifts. It happens every time with multiple attempts at fixing the game, repairing it, removing mods, and trying different scenarios. All result in the significant other following the actor.actress to the gig. This also happens when the actor/actress will go to an event. The significant other will show up at the event skipping work or leaving work early. With the event you have to cancel it and send them home otherwise they get stuck there as well.
What do you expect to see? The significant other staying home.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Get Famous Patch/Game

The Sim Supply has a great example. Starting at 38:39 and watching to 39:30 you will see the actress there alone then the actress significant other showing up. The Sim Supply

Message 8 of 72 (3,721 Views)

Re: [GF] Significant other appearing at gigs

Hero
There's another thread like this.

Busy atm, will merge later.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 72 (3,706 Views)

Re: [GF] Significant other appearing at gigs

★★★★★ Novice

Thank you! When searching I found nothing more on it. Must be worded differently. 

Message 10 of 72 (3,689 Views)