[NEEDS SAVES] Fertile Trait not working

by Lidi999

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Fertile Trait not working

★★★★ Novice

Any update on this...? I've gotten lots of twins, but still no triplets.

Message 21 of 29 (935 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Fertile Trait not working

Community Manager (retired)

If anyone is still encountering this issue, could you possibly share a save file with me where you've seen it occur? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks so much!

Instructions for sending me your save: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 22 of 29 (845 Views)

Re: Sims 4 No Twins Glitch

★ Apprentice

I have the same issue. Fertile trait but single births only. This isn't random, it's definitely a glitch.

Message 23 of 29 (736 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@PixelMarie I've merged your post into the current bug report. Please share your saves as requested by SimGuruNick just above your post #22
Message 24 of 29 (731 Views)

★ Apprentice
@PoptartJuniper Sorry I didn't see that there was another topic about this, I got here from google. I will DM my savefile.
Message 25 of 29 (722 Views)

★★ Novice
@HarvardGirl21 I have been having the same issue but with boys!
Message 26 of 29 (514 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] Fertile Trait not working

★ Guide

With or without the Fertile trait - I honestly cannot remember the last time I had a Sim give birth to twins. It has been ages - it just never happens anymore.

Message 27 of 29 (356 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have no mods, and have been using multiple couples in tandem with all available fertility boosts in game and have not gotten a single set of twins, let only triplets. Used fertility trait, fertility massage, "on the leyline" lot trait, and the elixir of fertility. NOTHING.

Message 28 of 29 (298 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Lidi999 I'm having this issue too, so far found no solution. Even combined with the fertility massage from Spa Day I'm still getting singles Frown
Message 29 of 29 (247 Views)