Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: [OPEN] Fertile Trait not working

by mac01333

Original Post

Triplets

★★ Novice

I have got the fertility trait on both sims and the ley on line home trait I'm have 4 lots of twins but no triplets any ideas how to get them I'm on xbox one 

Message 11 of 19 (321 Views)

Re: Triplets

Champion

@MUMMYMOODY are you playing Sims 4? It sounds like you are and I am going to have your thread moved to Sims 4 console. Happy Simming!

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 12 of 19 (307 Views)

@MUMMYMOODY I've moved your post to the bug thread for this issue. Please click the "Me Too" button on the bottom of the first post in the thread.

I don't work for EA. I'm a player helping other players. I do not respond to PMs.
Sims 4 Console FAQ and Help | Sims 4 Console Patch Notes
If a post solved your issue, don't forget to mark it as a solution!

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 13 of 19 (298 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah sorry don't no what I'm doing lol

Message 14 of 19 (296 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Playing on a Mac...

I've had a similar issue trying to get triplets. Both parents have fertile trait, lot has On Ley Line trait, I get a fertility massage, watch Kids TV and only get TWINS. I've done this 4 times in a row and only twins. (Household only has 5 sims so not an issue of lot being full). I've deleted a lot of toddlers now...

Message 15 of 19 (269 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Has anyone figured this out yet? I have not used cheats other than building cheats and out of 25+ pregnancies after the fertile trait my sim has only had one set of twins ( I believe it was either directly after the purchase or the one right after). Tia.

Message 16 of 19 (232 Views)

★ Guide

This is so broken. House trait, massage, fertility trait: only 1 baby. Always.

Message 17 of 19 (209 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Any update on this...? I've gotten lots of twins, but still no triplets.

Message 18 of 19 (178 Views)

EA Sims Team

If anyone is still encountering this issue, could you possibly share a save file with me where you've seen it occur? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks so much!

Instructions for sending me your save: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

Message 19 of 19 (88 Views)