[NEEDS SAVES] Female sims now peeing while standing up/Male sitting

by Laebeth

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Female sims now peeing while standing up/Male sitting

★★ Apprentice
@Laebeth I know this is incredibly old, but I am now having this issue, also my male sims can get pregnant (by their wives or female sims) and the females can too????
Message 31 of 44 (1,773 Views)

EA Sims Team

Sul sul everyone!

For anyone still seeing this issue, our team continues to investigate this, however, we have not been able to reproduce this issue successfully yet. It would be super helpful if we could get our hands on a couple of additional save file(s) (PC or PS4 would do fine Standard smile).

Instructions on how to send save files to our team, can be found here: 
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

@Unbounded13 Can you take a look at this existing AHQ thread? Crin provided some steps that should hopefully fix this issue that you mentioned (Thanks Crin!). If you don't mind, can you give it a try and see if it fixes this for you as well? If not, make sure to add a Me Too to the thread. Standard smile

Thanks all and Happy Simming! Party hat

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 32 of 44 (1,738 Views)

★ Guide

I've just witnessed one of my female Sims peeing standing up, next to the Open Air Natural Toilet. I thought that was odd, because I didn't think I had her set as being able to per standing up, so I went and checked. Sure enough I have her set as peeing while sitting down. I've tried to replicate the glitch, but thus far it has not occurred.

I think it might have happened because as I set her to use the bush, some other Sim started talking to her, and instead of peeing toward the bush, she aimed the stream away from the bush.

Message 33 of 44 (1,681 Views)

★★★★ Expert

I've seen this happen but it's been awhile.  My concert virtuoso used to return home from work in her concert virtuoso black dress, pee standing up, and go to bed.  She only peed standing up in that dress, and she's since stopped.

Message 34 of 44 (1,671 Views)

Re: Does Vampire Pee?

★★ Guide

Omg me too. I tell my female (no custom gender settings) vampire to go shower and instead she decided to pee standing like a male sim

Message 35 of 44 (1,635 Views)

Female Vampire decided to pee standing up

★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.74.59.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them (but i don't have any kits).
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know. My sim was in a confident mood and I tell her to shower. suddenly she decides to just pee standing up on her own.
What happens when the bug occurs? My female vampire sim (with no custom gender settings) pees standing up even though she's female and shouldn't pee standing up. Also she is a vampire and shouldn't pee at all.
What do you expect to see? My vampire sims shouldn't be peeing and a female sim (without custom gender settings) shouldn't pee standing.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. May patch/update was installed on the day I got the bug.

I don't know how often this issue occurs. I have only seen it once. I am going to play with the sim some more and see if it comes up again.

Message 36 of 44 (1,640 Views)

★★★ Guide

Hahahaha, just had this few days ago it was so funny! 

Uploaded it to YT as unlisted for bug purposes: https://youtu.be/TbfBWIkPW_8 

Message 37 of 44 (1,553 Views)

Woman-sim pee standing

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Polski
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.80.69.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? None
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unrepreductible so far.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sim-woman takes * standing
What do you expect to see? Animation dedicated per sim sex.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Hello.
The animation bug, I noticed it just once so far.
The woman-sim stands to pee. She is just one day after giving birth, without any specific changes in any other way, the sim file was surely not modified. No mods, no paid mods (called DLCs or so) just vanilla basic Sims 4 experience.
While the reasons for that behaviour remains unknown and it is after all very not harmful, it surely indicates some sort of bug.
BR
Paweł

Message 38 of 44 (1,492 Views)

Re: Woman-sim pee standing

EA Staff

Hello!

Wanted to check if this issue is still observed by anyone? if yes, is the issue happening with any specific dresser when changing out of wet clothes for the sim?

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 39 of 44 (1,340 Views)

Re: Woman-sim pee standing

★★★★ Novice

I haven’t seen women standing to pee but I have noticed in my most recent save the male exclusively sits every time he used the toilet. 

Message 40 of 44 (1,332 Views)