[NEEDS SAVES] Female sims now peeing while standing up/Male sitting

by Laebeth

Original Post

Re: Sim-woman using the toilet standing even in settings this are not allowed

EA Staff

Hi there

Is someone still experiencing this issue on PC?, if so, can you send us the affected save file?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

Thank you very much! Standard smile

Message 21 of 44 (2,173 Views)

Re: Female sims now peeing while standing up

★ Apprentice

Unable to play video. Please try again later.
(view in My Videos)
The glitch is happening in my game as well.

Message 22 of 44 (2,156 Views)

Re: Female sims now peeing while standing up

Hero

@SarahsShady77

would you be able to provide your save game as asked by @SimGuruIcarus above ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 44 (2,153 Views)

[PS4] Female sim urinates while standing

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? Sims 4 (not home so unsure)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Pets, get to work, toddlers, dine out, present hood, seasons, city living, laundry day, romantic garden, perfect patio, kids room, vintage, deluxe upgrade
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go urinate with a girl.
What happens when the bug occurs? The girl stands up and urinates like a man.
What do you expect to see? The girl sitting to urinate.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

The issue was sent to EA help and this link was directed and sent to me through Facebook messenger so I can't get the video/screenshot without starting other. Feel free to respond to my bug request and I can send it to you again. 

Message 24 of 44 (2,129 Views)

Re: [PS4] Female sim urinates while standing

★★ Guide

It's an option in CAS (see screenshot). I'm unsure if that is editable for created Sims that you have already played. To cover all of the bases if you are unable to enter CAS as normal and change it, you can enable cas.fulleditmode through the cheat menu. I'm linking to instructions on how to enable it here. I hope this helps!

Message 25 of 44 (2,102 Views)

Re: [PS4] Female sim urinates while standing

Hero
@stv_strm It seems to be Purinring on correctly set Sims too though, there's a thread for PC as well.

Would be good to check though.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 26 of 44 (2,086 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] Female sims now peeing while standing up/Male sitting

★★★★ Novice

Ive had this happen too from time to time. Been very rarely happening. I do use MCCC but the bug is so infrequent it would take a lot of playing without the mod to see if it still happened or not, but sounds like its quite a few others as well. I always double check in CAS when I see it happen to make sure its set up right and they are set to pee sitting down lol 

Message 27 of 44 (1,986 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I had this happen on PS4. It has only happened one time ever that I saw, so super rare. My female sim was in the bathroom upgrading the sink. Her male roommate was sitting just outside and waving his arms around like he had to use the toilet. He did this several times. My female sim finished upgrading the sink, turned around and went pee standing up. This action did nothing for her bladder motive and wasn't even in her action queue. The male roommate also stopped complaining he needed to use the toilet. So, she used the toilet for him? It was very silly anyway.

The Sims™ 4_20191229072610.jpg

Message 28 of 44 (1,963 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello @thegreatnaj  @PoptartJuniper 

Would either of you be willing to share your affected save file(s)?  If so, please send me a private message with a link to the files.

Instructions here:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 29 of 44 (1,926 Views)

★★ Novice
@SimQARobo I'm on Xbox One and given those instructions I only have the screen shot to share.
Message 30 of 44 (1,904 Views)