by SimQARobo

Original Post

[NEEDS SAVES] Female sims now peeing while standing up/Male sitting

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything except the fitness and bowling stuff packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Let a female sim's bladder decay slightly but not down to yellow and have them use the toilet. This female sim was created female and set to be able to have children
What happens when the bug occurs? They pee standing up like the male sims and they aren't supposed to
What do you expect to see? The female sim sit down to do her thing
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

This is on a clean install since just before CD came out. 

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Tag

Message 8 of 42 (12,343 Views)

Does Vampire Pee?

★★★★★ Guide

does female Vampires pee? no they Don't! then how is my female Vampire peeing standing up ? LOL

11-14-17_5-51-39 AM.png

Message 1 of 42 (12,312 Views)

Re: Does Vampire Pee?

Champion (Retired)

Did you happen to change it in CAS?

Default for Females are sitting but can be changed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 42 (12,309 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

no, she was in dark form for a long while. I hide dark form and pan over to check on the cat and herd a peeing sound, then pan back. thats when I found her peeing. also the autonomy is off. odd but funny at the same time

Message 3 of 42 (12,304 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello @LadyDarkSorrow

Are you using mods/cc? If so, are you still seeing this when all mods/cc are removed?

If you are seeing this without any mods/cc, would you be willing to share your saves, so my team can investigate?

Instructions here:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 4 of 42 (12,289 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@SimQARobo done, you should have the file now..  it's the first time seeing this. so, idk its an going bug. ,One time thing or my Sim just being goofy again.. No Mods

Message 5 of 42 (12,277 Views)

Community Manager

Just another wonderful day on the Sims 4 board!!

Standard smile

barry.png
Message 6 of 42 (12,256 Views)

EA Sims Team

@LadyDarkSorrow

Thank you!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 7 of 42 (12,233 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] [CD] Female sims now peeing while standing up

Hero

Haven't had this in my own game but seen a few reports around the forums.

Could you try changing her to peeing in standing on the setting sand then back to sitting to see if that fixes the issue ?

Could you also upload the Sim to the gallery so I can try with this Sim ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 9 of 42 (12,222 Views)

Re: Female sims now peeing while standing up

Hero

@LadyDarkSorrow I merged your post with the new bug report

@SimQARobo for awareness 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 10 of 42 (12,214 Views)