[NEEDS SAVES] Error Code 134:368f1773 (Patch 1.63.136)

by ann2233

Original Post

Re: Please help with ERROR CODE 134:368f1773:7e0e7a79

Hero
@konansock Are you using mods/cc in your game ?

If not, please also PM me your save.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 60 (1,017 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hey Hey,

i just bought Sims 4 + Uni DLC 3 days ago and also grabbed the free content for it (Holidaystuff and the Guitar).

I played it for about 19Hours by now and when i try to load into my household i get thrown back to the UI where i can select all the different worlds accompanied by the jingle you get when leveling up a skill. That's not the first problem that occured for me, but it's the first that can't be fixed by myself or through a simple restart.

The patch i play on is 1.63.136.1010

The errorcode is 134:368f1773:7e0e7a79

There are no mods, etc. involved

I already followed the instructions on this site for windows (win10 64-bit in use)  -> https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/
I repaired the game and tried to update it afterwards but were greated with "Sims 4 is up to date."

Soooo yeah.. not too convinced of the game if it already provides problems on problems from the start.

I'm grateful for any help resolving this problem though. Standard smile

Message 22 of 60 (990 Views)

Hero
@Sen10zar Please send me your save if you still get this error on the newest patch.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 60 (967 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@crinrictafter retrying it again and again it started working for me again. Got no problems since then.

1. I tried to start my own household -> got the error as described above.
2. Out of curiosity i tried to start an already existing household created by the game itself -> got the error as described above.
3. THEN retried to start my own household -> it loaded back up normally.
4. saved after a few ingame hours and didn't encounter the problem since (around 6 new gamesessions since then).

i hope it helps a few people if not all. Standard smile ^^'

until next time :D

Message 24 of 60 (948 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] Error Code 134:368f1773 (Patch 1.63.136)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I'm having the same problem with my current save. I started the save since EL came out and then sent my sim to university. It was working a few hours ago, but when I tried to go back into the game, I got far enough to pick her household (staying in Britechester housing, but not the dorm), but then got kicked to manage worlds and got Error Code 134:368f1773:a36339bf. This happens with and without mods. It happens if she is at home or somewhere else. I found a suggestion to load a different household and call her over and take her to CAS and go back, and that seemed to work, but then I tried to get her to travel and got the error again. There is also an LE.

ETA: I have tried a game repair.

Message 25 of 60 (893 Views)

Hero
@amanda-amethyst Would you mind sending me your save ? Instructions in my signature

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 26 of 60 (848 Views)

★★★ Guide

It's sent. Thank you for looking!

Message 27 of 60 (828 Views)

Hero
@amanda-amethyst I tested your save and it was fine when I was doing this

1. Try to load lot
2. receive error
3. Try to load lot again
4. Lot loads

Since you have a pets household in the Uni Dorm, that one is also throwing an error when you visit it for the first time. Make sure to put back an updated version of whatever mod you had allowing that or remove them from the dorms

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 28 of 60 (811 Views)

★★★ Guide

Thanks

I will have to try to figure out what mod is allowing that, because it was not my choice.

Message 29 of 60 (798 Views)

Hero
@amanda-amethyst It's a pets only household. If you don't need that, you can just evict it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 30 of 60 (787 Views)