Re: ‎Error Code: 122:324a2e8e:cc13ab8f‎

by SimQARobo

Original Post

★ Apprentice

@fernandamayela 

I understand your frustration. I got my game working by deleting most of the households in the household manager. You may not want to delete everyone, if you're more patient than I am you could delete them one at a time until your game works. I wish there was a real solution because this sucks.

Message 21 of 163 (4,119 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Sims Team

Marked as Solution for Visibility. This is still an open issue.

Hello. 

If anyone's seeing Error 122:324a2e8e (without mods/cc) and is willing to share affected save files, please send me a private message with a link to the save(s).

Instructions here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

Thank you.

EDIT by Crinrict: Added visibility banner

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 22 of 163 (10,677 Views)

★★★ Novice
@sdlynn I only have three households that I play with but I have all the loaded ones, which ones do I delete? EA Customer Support has done NOTHING to help!
Message 23 of 163 (4,048 Views)

★★★ Novice
@SimQARobo Just sent the link!
Message 24 of 163 (4,042 Views)

★★ Novice

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvV3Qj3DCOKGgudzv6-lswOKb4ZTEQ?e=DbeJV7

I have attached a link to a onedrive file of my save game (not sure if its correct) i downloaded the eco pack last night & attempted to play today & am met with an error message (Error Code: 122:324a2e8e:cc13ab8f‎) every time i try to load either to play or to build.It throws me back to the main page & advises me to restart which i have the game & my computer.

Message 25 of 163 (3,964 Views)

Error Code 102:324a2e8e:febb2c36

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Place a Household from the Gallery in Your Game and try to Play with them.
What happens when the bug occurs? After placing a Household that I get from the Gallery the Game Stops working and shows the Error Code 102:324a2e8e:febb2c36 and tells me to Restart the game. So I did it, but it keeps showing this Errorcode. It is a Completely new Save File.
What do you expect to see? I expect that i can Play with Sims from the Gallery.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. It happens after the fix Yesterday for the Patch from 3th June. Or after Downloading Eco Lifestyle . Because I Downloaded both right away today.

I dont Know what I can do. 

The Game Keeps Crashing after Placing the New Familys in the World. 

Everytime I Get the same Error Code. 

Error Code 102:324a2e8e:febb2c36

Sorry for my Bad Description, would be better in German. 😅

BlackHeart5190

Message 26 of 163 (3,909 Views)

Re: Error Code 102:324a2e8e:febb2c36

Hero
@BlackHeart5190 I merged your thread with the current bug report on that.

QA is looking for saves for this error so could you PM your save to SimQARobo as described in the solution post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 27 of 163 (3,896 Views)

★ Apprentice

@fernandamayela I deleted all of them but the three families I wanted to save and port over to a new save. Today I reinstalled Sims 4 on a new machine and downloaded my broken saves and it was working! So maybe try uninstalling and reinstalling Sims 4 first. 

If that doesn't work then go into Household Management, click Other Households, and start deleting families. You can check to see if your save loads after each family. (Or you can get impatient and angry as I did and just delete ALL of them!)

Message 28 of 163 (2,333 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

i tried to send a private message but i dunno how it works

i started replaying the game after the quarantine started

anyways i am still getting the 102:324a2e8e:febb2c36 error and not too sure ow to fix it

i took out my mods folder and tried that way. but i dont want to delete my households.

Message 29 of 163 (2,263 Views)

Re: Error Code 102:324a2e8e:febb2c36

★★ Novice
@BlackHeart5190 I experienced exactly same problem as you described above. I could finally fix the problem thanks to @sdlynn. There was a malfunctioned family. Check the recent families that you downloaded or put into the neighborhoods. Once I deleted, my game works!
Hopefully it works for you, too. Fingers crossed! Standard smile
Message 30 of 163 (2,239 Views)