by SimGuruNick

Original Post

[NEEDS SAVES] Entire Action Queue Canceled After Mood Changes

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.88.228.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed?  All of them. I installed the cleaning pack and have a current setup so that game doesn't use it.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Set up an action queue and wait for their mood to change.
What happens when the bug occurs? When the mood of my sim changes, the entire queue drops. Not just actions that might have been tied to the mood, but every action. Also, the actions weren't mood related. For example, I didn't choose a Sim to take an Energized Shower while being energized. I queued several actions and then, for example, their mood changes from Happy to Fine and all the actions are canceled. It happens constantly. 
What do you expect to see? The Sims doing what I wanted
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Edit By Crinrict: Filled out form by answers given, adjusted tag

Message 1 of 4 (446 Views)

Re: Entire Action Queue Canceled After Mood Changes

Hero

Hi @igotszerochill 

have you tried repairing your game through Origin ?

Does it happen for every Sim or just a specific one ? Does it also happen if you start a new save to see if it's save game related ? This is just to test if it's a general issue or specific.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (398 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hello,

I tried repairing it through Origin. It is for every Sim. I started a new save. At first it didn't seem like it was happening anymore and then eventually it happened again. I also noticed that sometimes it doesn't have anything to do with mood, the sims will not do what I tell them to or will clear the queue. 

Message 3 of 4 (326 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Can anyone who has encountered this issue recently possibly share a save file where you've seen it occur? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks so much!

Instructions for sharing your save: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 4 of 4 (221 Views)