[OPEN] [ECO] 'Vote for NAP' Milestone doesn't fulfill

by MissWB7

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Eco Innovator Aspiration: Voting via board doesn't work

Hero
@littlelulu791 That sounds like a different issue. This thread is about the aspiration not fulfilling. In which neighborhood are you playing ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 33 (1,253 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ra7orrat Is this ever going to be fixed?

I have a community lot, a mailbox, voted multiple times, voted multiple projects, voted for space ideas and convinced others to vote.

Not once had anything registered as voting for a plan two separate times.

This is ridiculous.
Message 22 of 33 (1,227 Views)

Re: Sims 4 XBox One Eco

★★ Novice

Mine doesn't work either. I've voted several times both from the mailbox and the board and it isn't counting it. 

Message 23 of 33 (1,202 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [ECO] 'Vote for NAP' Milestone doesn't fulfill

Community Manager (retired)

Could anyone experiencing this issue possibly share a save file with me where it's occurring? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks so much for the help!

Instructions for sending me your save: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 24 of 33 (1,039 Views)

Re: Sims 4 XBox One Eco

★ Apprentice

Having the same issue on PC, I have to vote on a neighborhood plan, one of the first task in the asperation, and it just wont check so I can move on...So many issues with Eco life it is insane...

Message 25 of 33 (1,081 Views)

Message 26 of 33 (1,052 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@canelacaliente Not sure really. Looks to me as both threads have become a mix up. Might have merged to the wrong threads myself at the time.

One is about Milestone 3 (vote on NAP two seperate times) and the other for Milsteon 1: Vote on 1 NAP.

Eco release was crazy

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 27 of 33 (1,037 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Could anyone experiencing this issue possibly share a save file with me where it's occurring? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks so much for the help!

Instructions for sending me your save: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 28 of 33 (1,007 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm getting the same problem. i can't vote on the voting board to completed the aspirations to vote on the voting board.

Message 29 of 33 (896 Views)

★ Novice

I have a work around: click on the [+] at the bottom right of the choices and choose one of those on that list, in addition to one on the main page as a fail-safe. I haven't had issues when doing that to satisfy the first milestone. Works every time for me so far when I do have my sims vote (always from their mailbox as I don't necessarily play a world with a NAP community board).

Message 30 of 33 (724 Views)