Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] 'Vote for NAP' Milestone doesn't fulfill

by rarepepedealer

Original Post

★★★ Novice
@MissWB7 I have this problem too. But found that it checks off if I only vote one time then ex out. For some reason it doesn't count if I cast like 10 votes at once.
Message 11 of 33 (3,251 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I play on PC, but I can confirm. Voting on an NAP does not fulfill this milestone. However, strangely, voting on a community space DOES fulfill it.

Message 12 of 33 (3,223 Views)

★★ Apprentice

This happens to me as well. Cannot progress the aspiration no matter how many times I vote. Xbox One. I have all packs.

Message 13 of 33 (3,116 Views)

Re: Sims 4 XBox One Eco

★ Guide

neither voting on the mailbox nor the NAP board counts for the aspiration.

(PC- version thought)

Message 14 of 33 (4,686 Views)

Broken Aspiration

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.27
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs Game packs: Realm of Magic, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Vampires Stuff packs: Tiny living, Moschino stuff, laundry day, Toddler stuff, Backyard stuff, Kids room stuff, Romantic Garden stuff, Spooky Stuff, Cool Kitchen Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Eco Innovator aspiration on the Eco-economiatt level.
What happens when the bug occurs? It won't give you the "vote on Neighborhood action plans" accomplishment for the milestones.
What do you expect to see? I expect it to give me the milestones accomplishment.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Help. 

Message 15 of 33 (4,640 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] Eco Innovator Aspiration: Voting via board doesn't work

★ Novice

I had this problem too but on both the mailbox and the community board. HOWEVER, when I went to the board and voted on a community space project instead, this registered! So I think the "bug" here, is that the devs have put "Neighbourhood Action Plans" when they really meant "Community Space Projects".

Message 16 of 33 (4,477 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Mine doesn’t even work when I vote on a community space project :-( (Mac)

Message 17 of 33 (2,876 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Eco Innovator Aspiration: Voting via board doesn't work

★★★ Newbie

I have this issue on my Mac. Nothing counted towards the aspiration. I voted on the mailbox and went to the community voting board and voted for the neighborhood action plan and community space project and my aspiration still says 0/2 complete.

Message 18 of 33 (3,557 Views)

★★★ Novice

Happens to me if i even go in and out of manage world or switch what family im playing with

Message 19 of 33 (3,267 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem with PC version.  Voting board doesn't work and it says that the reason is because My Sim can only vote in her own neighborhood.  This IS her neighborhood. 

Message 20 of 33 (3,164 Views)